Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › What is at stake
TOPIC: What_is_at_stake
Created by: MILFLOVER2010
Original Starting post for this thread:
If the Tax cuts expire my tax burden will increase 11.5% or $800+.

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 14  Next »
1 to 10 of 136
User Details are only visible to members.
PD, on anything beyond a local race I always vote straight Republican for some very simple reasons. If a Democrat is in Congress, no matter how conservative, it will allow the most liberal of members to have the ability to be the leadership of the majority party. The appointment of Federal judges has become a way for ideology to be carried on beyond the tenure of the President. A conservative majority in congress can keep judges from becoming judicial activists as most on the left have done.

Mentone AL
Username hidden
(2283 posts)
I Think its like that all over, Because its same down here. I think its just certain people know that their time and party's time is up :-) Mickey.

Maurice LA
Username hidden
(6218 posts)
M was right though, in our tristate area you could not tell who the ads were from. Now, all of a sudden you can

Quakertown PA
Username hidden
(1878 posts)
I understand PD, Over here they are rediculous with the shit they are pulling.

Maurice LA
Username hidden
(6218 posts)
Thanks for your reply, Justus. Where I live, everyone is slinging mud.

Quakertown PA
Username hidden
(1878 posts)
PD that was an email I pasted, I like it and thought a few people would also. That is why I posted it. I know how I will vote tomorow.I also watch the news and see whats going on around me everyday, Dont need to Invetigate lol.

Mickey.

Maurice LA
Username hidden
(6218 posts)
No offense Justus, but is that not the same as my Republican Mother voting the straight party line? I don't mean to offend if you have done research. But my Mom does the straight party line when she votes. she never invesigates, does not want to know. I am not saying the same about you, just asking.

Quakertown PA
Username hidden
(1878 posts)
A Different Slant On The Obama Presidency

One 82-year-old lady loves Obama and she may have a very good point. She says that Obama is amazing, and is rebuilding the American dream! She gives us an entirely new slant on the "amazing" job Obama is doing, and she says that she will thank God for the President. Keep reading for her additional comments and an explanation. When discussing Obama, she says: 1. Obama destroyed the Clinton Political Machine, driving a stake through the heart of Hillary's presidential aspirations - something no Republican was ever able to do. 2. Obama killed off the Kennedy Dynasty - no more Kennedys trolling Washington looking for booze and women wanting rides home. 3. Obama is destroying the Democratic Party before our eyes! Dennis Moore had never lost a race. Evan Bayh had never lost a race. Byron Dorgan had never lost a race. Harry Reid - soon to be GONE! These are just a handful of the Democrats whose political careers Obama has destroyed. By the end of 2010, dozens more will be gone. Just think, in December of 2008 the Democrats were on the rise. In the last two election cycles, they had picked up 14 Senate seats and 52 House seats. The press was touting the death of the Conservative Movement and the Republican Party. However, in just one year, Obama put a stop to all of this and will probably give the House - if not the Senate - back to the Republicans. 4. Obama has completely exposed liberals and progressives for what they are. Sadly, every generation seems to need to re-learn the lesson on why they should never actually put liberals in charge. Obama is bringing home the lesson very well: Liberals tax, borrow and spend. Liberals won't bring themselves to protect America . Liberals want to take over the economy. Liberals think they know what is best for everyone. Liberals are not happy until they are running YOUR life. 5. Obama has brought more Americans back to conservatism than anyone since Reagan. In one year, he has rejuvenated the Conservative Movement and brought out to the streets millions of freedom loving Americans. Name one other time when you saw your friends and neighbors this interested in taking back America ! 6. Obama, with his "amazing leadership," has sparked the greatest period of sales of firearms and ammunition this country has seen. Law abiding citizens have rallied and have provided a "stimulus" to the sporting goods field while other industries have failed, faded, or moved off-shore. 7. In all honesty, one year ago I was more afraid than I have been in my life. Not afraid of the economy, but afraid of the direction our country was going. I thought, Americans have forgotten what this country is all about. My neighbors and friends, even strangers, have proved to me that my lack of confidence in the greatness and wisdom of the American people has been flat wrong. 8. When the American people wake up, no smooth talking teleprompter reader can fool them! Barack Obama has served to wake up these great Americans! Again, I want to say: "Thank you, Barack Obama!" After all, this is exactly the kind of hope and change we desperately needed!! November 2nd is HUGE!!!!

Maurice LA
Username hidden
(6218 posts)
The libby's do understand and know this,. They just do not like it. They wana be able to sit on their asses and have things basicly given to them. They want the Govermenet to controll all,But keep in mind,THEY ARE THE GOVERMENT. All I knos is that I will not vote for anyone who has a D. On the side of the name in the ballot box.

Mickey.

Maurice LA
Username hidden
(6218 posts)
""Wealthy people create jobs, pay large amounts of taxes, occupy the professions that keep you alive, and give large amounts to charity""

This is dead on. The libby's will never understand this unfortunately

Username hidden
(1719 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 14  Next »
1 to 10 of 136
TOPIC: What is at stake
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.