What has Obama accomplished : Swingers Discussion 99393
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsWhat has Obama accomplished
TOPIC: What has Obama accomplished
Created by: fjep91754
Original Starting post for this thread:
Forget all the hoopla and the lofty speeches. What has Obama accomplished, besides fancy speeches? This question was posed by Chris Matthews to Texas State Senator Kirk Watson, and he could not name one thing. So as a senator what has he accomplished?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 48   End
User Details are only visible to members.
he has accomplished taking money from people associated with the PLO and Syria..way to go just another political crook from chicago.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
i certainly believe that no matter what info you or anyone posted about his accomplishments the originator or this thread would not be satisfied.

here is an accomplishment. he is most likely to be the first african american president. i would say that is going to be huuuuuge!

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
desty,

burning that shirt..... that would NOT be a crime

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
fjep:

You asked a question. I provided an answer about Obama's legislative accomplishment. You denigrated his accomplishment of sponsoring 15 bills that got passed in 3 years. I challenged you, claiming that I thought that was a respectable accomplishment, and I asked you to support your point that it was not. You have chosen not to back up with fact or evidence your opinion about Obama. So be it. I can challenge you and others to substantiate claims and defend your opinions with evidence. You and others pass off a lot of gas down here. If it makes you and others feel uncomfortable to be challenged to support statements with facts, evidence, and intelligence, so be it.

When I took a look at these threads in the political forums, I saw so much stupid, inane, gaseous bashing of liberals and a circle jerk of you Cons wanking off..... You've got me on your asses calling you on all your wanking. Tough beans. You've got to step up to the plate with some intelligence, facts and evidence rather than spouting Con cliche and cant.

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(4376 posts)
Sappy I asked a question, you can attempt to answer it or not. Your choice, don't try to intimidate me with taunts it won't work.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
Sappy, I didn't run off, I just refuse to play your game. I asked a question, and not even a derogatory question. Funny you took it that way. You don't seem to get the reality that you do not command here. I have never had any intention of voting for Obama but you have shown yourself to be pushy, and demanding. Try that with somebody that will fall for it, otherwise get over yourself.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
he voted NOT to make it a crime to desecrate the flag, That is NOT the correct decision...a coward, he is not worthy of beings an American. No hand over the heart, no flag pin and a church more pro Africa than America.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Obama has made significant accomplishments in his three years as a Senator as measured by his legislative activity, a record of accomplishment that I think compares very favorably to what much more experienced Senators accomplish in three years.

If anyone thinks Obama's legislative record is undistinguished and unaccomplished, let's see examples of a much more distinguished record of accomplishment over the cours of 3 years by other Senators, especially Senators in their first three years in the Senate.

fjep:

Too bad. I see your game. Make unsubstaniated comments and when called upon it, whine or run off.

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(4376 posts)
Sappy, your not taking me anywhere fool. I don't play your game. I didn't denigrate anyone I asked a question. And you haven't answered it to my satisfaction.

Too bad, I do not bow to you, so get over it!

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
fjep: Try backing up claims with evidence, fact, proof rather than bile and gas and untruths. Challenged to think or to argue with facts and evidence, you resort to insult.

You've denigrated Obama's accomplishments--his 15 bills sponsored and passed--and I'm just asking you to measure this accomplishment again those who have done more in the past three years....and you do not give any fact to support a claim that this is a mediocre or limited accomplishment.

Try comparing what Obama has done in 3 years in the Senate to what Fred Thpmpson did in 6 years.

List for me 15 bills sponsored and passed by Thompson in his term in the Senate.

Surf's up. Catch the wave. Cons are becoming dead clams on the shoals of time.....!

Yes, we can. Yes, can.

Osama--y'er Mama--we've got Obama. Osama--y'er Mama--we've got Obama.

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(4376 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 48   End
TOPIC: What has Obama accomplished