What do we need to add to the Law : Swingers Discussion 2151241031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsWhat do we need to add to the Law
TOPIC: What do we need to add to the Law
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   31 to 40 of 55   End
User Details are only visible to members.
This is from 8's open-mnded profile............ROFL

"I respect others' sex preference, so respect mine as well. No male contact means exactly that. I'm 100% heterosexual and can sense bi-curious males."

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16725 posts)
/Looking for white couples or possibly single white females or select single white males that are easy going. We are only looking for Caucasian playmates....if you are not caucasian please do not contact us./

How does a person debate rationally with a Texan with this mindset? Keep your private, segregated fantasy nation mentality.... This opening statement on your profile must attract all the "like-minded" good ole boys.

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(2096 posts)
/As soon as he does something right or makes a "good" decision... I'd be glad to recognize it. Just hasn't happened yet./

I'm not going to call you names for your party bias. if you are going to sit here, and say he got re-elected without doing right or good decisions, your party bias will cloud your attempt to be rational.

For me to say that Bush one or two did nothing, I'd be as ignorant as you sound. U sound like a guy whose football team has never lost a game or committed the foul that the ref called on them.

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(2096 posts)
I think those who are now under attack should be able to decide what the other side can be able to say on this subject. We can figure out what they need to say and hold the position that is the only thing they can say about it. Why should we not have the right to decide according to what we think they need to say in the same manner they think they can decide what guns we need. If this need thing works against the second amendment then it should also be equally applied to the first amendment.

Religion is word based and many, many wars have been fought over religion.

Words have caused much more death in the history of this earth than guns have.

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
The beauty of democracy, people get to criticize and call the president anything that they want.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
As soon as he does something right or makes a "good" decision... I'd be glad to recognize it. Just hasn't happened yet.

Christoval TX
Username hidden
(112 posts)
Another damned if he does or des not, huh? You guys that disrespect his name with grade schoolish name play, would rather see more death and destruction before giving Obama his credit of right actions or decisions.

How do we take YOU seriously, when you can't type names of democrats as they are actually spelled? Anytime a TV personality flies off into cute zingers and name calling, the case of facts making the point is futile. Shock and awe, cute punch lines, zingers, and bumper sticker comments. Either way, the NRA has yet to make a bad, late, or incorrect press release statement in the eyes of too many on the right in this forum.

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(2096 posts)
One has to wonder what the Mass feeling will be when and if Obammy decides to place armed gaurds in schools?

even though it is what the NRA called for it first.....

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9680 posts)
"A national mental data base or even a national mental health program won't stop this... And to arm every school like a prison is just lunacy as you teach the kids to fear and to see all people as a threat."

Are you calling the President of the United States a lunatic?

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
(LIKE)

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9680 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   31 to 40 of 55   End
TOPIC: What do we need to add to the Law