Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics What do we need to add to the Law
TOPIC: What do we need to add to the Law
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   21 to 30 of 55   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"We can figure out what they need to say and hold the position that is the only thing they can say about it. ... If this need thing works against the second amendment then it should also be equally applied to the first amendment." ======== No need to take a "we" vs "they" view -- most Americans trust in the whole Constitution, not just their favorite part (or interpretation of that part).

Good analogy, though. It's entirely accepted that 1st Amendment rights do not allow you to shout "Fire!" in a crowded theater, incite a riot, use hate speech in public, verbally threaten the President, make bomb jokes while boarding an airplane, etc.

Since these are sociopathic and entirely harmful behaviors, there are laws against them. The same applies to dangerous weaponry.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Who said sex and fucking? Your page says that ONLY WHITES CAN CONTACT YOU.

Party, oh, or is it RACE that you just mentioned for your bias?

If not party bias, what chemical imbalance in that "brain" of yours, would make you say the most ignorant stuff of 2013 about Obama, his staff, etc. A rational person would acknowledge that his re-election was made by the majority of voters, who didn't see the 4 yrs thru your beer goggles and Jim Beam doubles.

The intro on your page shows that you ONLY WANT TO BE CONTACTED BY WHITES.

That would make a helluva door mat or bumper sticker. You brought race into it when you put that paragraph on your page. Nice jeans!

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2121 posts)
Sugars,

Most people either block him, or ignore him. He contributes no substance to any intelligent discussion. He has no clue what's happening in terms of politics, but tries to create a hostile and ugly environment in these fora.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17263 posts)
Truely amazing 8....

Not once have I said anything about party bias. That was your statement. Shows where you stand. Both parties are equally to blame for the current condition of this country.

Your twisted thoughts that who we choose to fuck has anything to do with the political debate on this forum really shows who has racist tendencies. The race card always shows up in a debate. But not by us.

Christoval TX
Username hidden
(230 posts)
He does protest way too much. But you know, what can he do with all this built up frustration.

Just think, he's unable to discuss the topic, or any political topic, simply because he doesn't know what really is going on. His reading comprehension is nothing to rave about. So he's just angry, pissed off Ghetto thug wannabe. Rejected by his own, rejected by others. You have to understand that Perfect :).

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17263 posts)
Says the troll...

The trol starts dumb shit, gets corrected, and protests a protest? Irony....

Your page says on break, but obviously not from trolling.

Laid on your head too long in the crib? They didn't pick you up enough? Is that why you constantly follow my posts from forum to forum? Want that attention from yesteryear?

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2121 posts)
I enjoy watching people that throw hissy-fits because others have preferences that exclude them. Hilarious!

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17263 posts)
The idiot doth protest too much, methinks.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17464 posts)
Now.... Read the part about being colorblind? No hang ups.

People of all colors can contact me, not just black or white. Unlike the poster's page that you attempt to compare mine with.

You are trivial and a copy cat. Are you done, or do I need to block your drivel?

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2121 posts)
So... I don't want you touching my penis.

You both can share all the penis that you can fit in your mouths.

I ain't mad at ya...I respect your constitutional right to choke on cock.

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2121 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   21 to 30 of 55   End
TOPIC: What do we need to add to the Law