What do we need to add to the Law : Swingers Discussion 2151241011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsWhat do we need to add to the Law
TOPIC: What do we need to add to the Law
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   11 to 20 of 55   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Having attended several Tea Party rallies I have NEVER found them to be anyting but considerate.

Spring Branch TX
Username hidden
(323 posts)
In some insulated environment, removed from the mainstream of America, perhaps it's "cool" to be more extreme than the person next to you, ad infinitum. I think terrorist camps may be this way. And maybe Tea Party rallies.

But when you're talking in public, you don't say, "The only good Indian is a dead Indian". That might have been cool in the 1830s, but it was unenlightened even then. A nutty person might say such a thing to draw out a reasonable person for a fight.

Unreasonable people hate it that you're reasonable. It defines them.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Thanks Outd,

While you were pointing out the obvious to Bush's cousin or nephew, i was flushing a big Sed down the toilet. She winked as I covered her face with tissue.

This new guy is light work. Stuff you get done before coffee and shower.

Albuquerque NM
Username hidden
(2103 posts)
Well, you might invest a minute or two explaining your extreme positions -- not the sex positions, but the political ones.

If you weren't confident in your boss, or your team's quarterback, would you say that this person has never made a good decision? Don't you know that just makes you look stupid?

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
p.s Outdoors is the 8inches personal hairy cheerleader, he's not worth responding to either :). He's that Caucasian that refers to other whites as racists because they prefer to have sex with white people.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16453 posts)
Your experience in the forums will be quite enjoyable if you do that, Sugar.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16453 posts)
Thanks for clearing that up.

I think I won't waste any more of my time.

Christoval TX
Username hidden
(142 posts)
I think it was this reference to the President: "As soon as he does something right or makes a "good" decision... I'd be glad to recognize it. Just hasn't happened yet. "

This looks like a foregone conclusion on your part that Obama is not capable of making a good decision. Sane people can all see that he's made many good decisions. One possible reason that you'd make such a deliberately stupid comment, is that you could be a racist. There are a lot of white racists in Texas.

Looking at your profile, you don't dispel this suspicion. That's my take on it.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Sugars2

Once again, the 8inches also known as PriapsusVenus (he has two profiles). Is not someone that is worth spending any time on discussing any political issues.

While most of the active participants in the political forums are quite knowledgeable and understand the political atmosphere, he does not. His style is to simply attack the person that is posting with completely unrelated issues.

As an example, he once posted that he thought that he saw a cold sore on either me or my spouse's lip, he proclaimed that we have herpes (nevermind that we don't have any such photo, nor do we have herpes).

Another example is when he tells white men that their wives are fucking behind their husband's back. Or that the white wives of the political fora members only swing because they are not getting sexual gratification from their husband's.

He never address the actual topic unless he protests that someone attacked his beloved boy Obama. And even then, his protest is limited to: "Oh yeah, how would you feel if I said the same thing about Bush!"

He is just cerebrally and morally bankrupt, he's not worth your time.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16453 posts)
Someone please help me to understand this.....

How does our profile page describing who we want in our bed have anything at all to do with a political discussion about gun control in this forum?

Can a person really be so eat up with racism and stupidity as to not distinguish the difference?

Christoval TX
Username hidden
(142 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   11 to 20 of 55   End
TOPIC: What do we need to add to the Law