What Really Happened in Ct Why was the world misinformerd : Swingers Discussion 2160471081
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsWhat Really Happened in Ct Why was the world misinformerd
TOPIC: What Really Happened in Ct Why was the world misinformerd
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Start   81 to 90 of 152   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Thank you ! So I am still waiting on the answer to my question.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
When you continue to make idiot statement after idiot statement and are debunked again and again...it is no longer insult, it becomes, as it has become in your case, a pathetic display of total humiliation, belittlement and mockery....even I am embarrassed for you

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3842 posts)
LMAO I love how liberals turn to insults in every post they make. I got thick skin so keep'em coming. Key board bad boys. So please tell me how the fire control group works on the M-4 since you made the comment about knowing. I'll give you time to look it up and cut and paste it from Wiki.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
"I know several people who own them" More then 5% of the population Tard, since I said unavailable to 95% of the population? ROTFLMAO OMG...just when you think the tard can't get more tardish, they surprise you

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3842 posts)
Perky lol shows how little you know about how many Class 3 weapons are owned. I know several people who own them and have shot them many times myself.So get a grip on yourself am sure you are used to doing that.So keep on spewing your BS you may have a few people fooled including yourself. Is it time for your next dose of Kool-Aide yet???

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Norcal...I can shoot off a 3 round blast from an AR-15 a nano second slower than a fully auto M-16, and so can anyone familiar with how the trigger mechanism on the gun is designed....at at a range father then 50 yards, a semi automatic rifle is MORE deadly than a fully automatic rifle.

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3842 posts)
Vacpl4....LOL....no stupid...I proved YOUR ignorance The number is ZERO is because they bare not available to 95% of the population,,,(duhhh) Good god what a putz

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3842 posts)
That's easy Party the number is ZERO. You just proved your ignorance again.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Making an AR the same class weapon as an M-16 is just as stupid as having pot the same class drug as coke. A AR-15 is not an M-16 and pot is not coke.

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
Vacpl4...Cool, then lets make a class 3 permit a requirement to own an AR-15...works for me Now answer the question tard...how many mass killings have been committed with a M2, or an M-16 for that matter...and why? duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3842 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Start   81 to 90 of 152   End
TOPIC: What Really Happened in Ct Why was the world misinformerd