Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics What Really Happened in Ct Why was the world misinformerd
TOPIC: What Really Happened in Ct Why was the world misinformerd
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   62 to 71 of 152   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I know Va, There is a plethora of folks who are astute students of watching Youtube Videos , or click and paste reference guides online. Yet they lack the hands on knowledge, or experience of how things work, like a semi automatic rifle.

There were 2 fools a few weeks ago spouting how easy it would be to make a semi automatic AR or AK fully automatic with the a Drill. When prodded to cite where they get thier information, all that was put forth as a reference was a utube video advertisement. they fail to understand retrofitting an Ar 15 to fully automatic would be like putting a 5.8 litre motor in a chevy s-10 tha comes with a 4 cylinder. Is it possible?yes but not without major alteration to the original vehicle

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9712 posts)
PM69...a 3 round burst with the ACR's trigger....you bet. Like a said, a nano second slower It's just a fact

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
PP you must have me confused with someone else. I need no help on classes of weapons. And are you saying now that you own a fully automatic weapon. Oh by the way an assault weapon is defined as a rifle firing a rifle cartridge with a 3 round burst or automatic function. So no fuck off I do know what I am doing.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
"PM69...not deflecting...just stating a fact. Being fully auto has never been a criteria to be an "assault weapon" anyway, there are shotguns and handguns that before the public's attention was so focused, used to be marketed by the manufacturers as such. "

You're still deflecting. Tell us firing that AR as fast as a full auto M16.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17386 posts)
Like the Pied Piper, the shooter could have led the children out of the city and into the Valley of Destruction.

However, he entered the hallways and classrooms, shooting at will. Misinformed citizens will beleive he played a flute and caused little damage.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7065 posts)
BTW Vacpl4...you are SUCH a firearms expert,,I had to explain to you what a PDW was, and how if differed from an assault weapons. If you spend money on forarms training, I would demand a refund

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
PM69...not deflecting...just stating a fact. Being fully auto has never been a criteria to be an "assault weapon" anyway, there are shotguns and handguns that before the public's attention was so focused, used to be marketed by the manufacturers as such.

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
Vacpl4...there is a LOT you could learn from me just by asking...actually, if you have been paying attention, you would already have

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
Damn I spent a lot of my hard earned money going to weapons training classes and armorer schools (Glock,Colt,Baretta For my JOB) when I could of just came in here and asked you. Damn shame on me.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
pp

but you said AR-15

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17386 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   62 to 71 of 152   End
TOPIC: What Really Happened in Ct Why was the world misinformerd