Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics What Really Happened in Ct Why was the world misinformerd
TOPIC: What Really Happened in Ct Why was the world misinformerd
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 152   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Firearms even...LOL

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
Vacpl4...didn't I tell you to stop doing Google searches and pretending you know what you are talking about? Anyone who had to be told what a PDW was and that it was not the same as an assault weapon has NO business in a discussion about forearms

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
Did you look up a stock for a Ruger 10/22 yet that is folding and has a pistol grip??? I know you get all your info from youtube when it comes to guns

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
So how much faster is your double/Long trigger than the standard trigger??? I can't wait to hear this one LMFAO

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
tac·ti·cal /'taktik?l/ Adjective

Of, relating to, or constituting tactics. (of bombing or weapons) Done or for use in immediate support of military or naval operations.

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
If "Criminals can get their hands on any gun they want even if they are outlawed and unavailable to law abiding citizens" When was the last time you hears of a mass killing or any crime for that matter, committed with a fully auto M-16? Hummmm? STILL waiting for an answer Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Anyone?

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
"tactical" "renowned reliable rotary magazine" "continues to perform under heavy use" Assault rifle? Nooooooo.....the manufacturer is describing a gun used to shoot cans off a fence...LOL So may tards to educate, so little time

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
LMAO....two misquotes in a row by vaca and PM69

1. I said 'double or long" trigger and that is what I meant 2. I never said I owned an M-16, I said I fored one 3. I never said "as fast", I said a nano second slower, which is accurate

Don't you kids know straw men never hold up?

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
So what about the triggers pp ? So now a .22 lr is an assault rifle. Oh you still have not answered the ?? about owning an automatic weapon as you stated you did.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
"BTW..."Double" or "long" trigger kits are available for AR-15s as well...same function, same result "

You still can't fire 3 shots in 0.25 seconds. You are wrong. Big a big boy and admit it.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17386 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 152   End
TOPIC: What Really Happened in Ct Why was the world misinformerd