What Really Happened in Ct Why was the world misinformerd : Swingers Discussion 2160471032
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsWhat Really Happened in Ct Why was the world misinformerd
TOPIC: What Really Happened in Ct Why was the world misinformerd
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   32 to 41 of 152   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Most criminals cannot afford a full auto firearm, and most criminals are smarter than the average libtard. They know it is mostly useless for anything but full out combat. And even then most veterans know that a full auto rifle like the M-16 wastes ammo, and burns up barrels.

Have any of you liberialtards actually seen what happens to the gas tube in an M-16 during full auto?

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
Yea I don't either I just know the history of the trigger. I just didn't think PP would have known about it either he must have seen it on you tube. I just thought he was talking about single or double stage triggers for an AR and didn't know the difference like most things he talks about. Have replaced many stock triggers with aftermarket of both types. Yea ole Chuck could have lost a lot of toes over the years with his Win.73

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
If "Criminals can get their hands on any gun they want even if they are outlawed and unavailable to law abiding citizens" When was the last time you hears of a mass killing or any crime for that matter, committed with a fully auto M-16? Hummmm? Well here is another one you will deflect on. One of your heros. Pol Pot did. Of course they also used a lot of AK-47s which are full auto too. But no less they did use M-16's also. Killed over a million people. The kind of people you don't like. Just wanted to live free.

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
Don't know too much about paintball.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
I misunderstood a double set trigger for a long trigger. A double set trigger is for target guns, usually seen on single shot rifles. A long trigger was used on 1873 Winchester with a lever screw, in which the gun fired by the screw triggering the trigger on cycling. Dangerous and mostly only seen in the movies or TV.

Interestingly the gun that made it famous had also the large lever ring. Which Chuck Conner could be seen cycling the gun by spinning, which with live ammo would have resulted in a negligent discharge.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
No FJ there is a double trigger. They copied it from a paintball gun for all the gotta have new shooters. We only use what had been proven to work and last in the shop.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
VAC maybe he is talking about a Winchester trigger on a 1873 with a lever screw. While fast, and hardly ever used except in tv, it was mostly useless feature.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
"This must be a REAL stumper huh?"

I'll answer when you reply to my question I posed about certifications. I asked twice. I hope you're not the kind that think you get different treatment than everyone else.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16712 posts)
This must be a REAL stumper huh?

If "Criminals can get their hands on any gun they want even if they are outlawed and unavailable to law abiding citizens" When was the last time you hears of a mass killing or any crime for that matter, committed with a fully auto M-16? Hummmm? STILL waiting for an answer Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Anyone?

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3831 posts)
Firearms even...LOL

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3831 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   32 to 41 of 152   End
TOPIC: What Really Happened in Ct Why was the world misinformerd