What Really Happened in Ct Why was the world misinformerd : Swingers Discussion 2160471021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsWhat Really Happened in Ct Why was the world misinformerd
TOPIC: What Really Happened in Ct Why was the world misinformerd
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 152   End
User Details are only visible to members.
If the gun lobby's argument is "it does no good to ban classes of firearms because criminals will get them anyway"...why are they not getting M-16s, Mk-17s, MP5s, etc? anyone?

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
Tell me Tard...how many Americans have a class 3 FFLs, and how easy is it to get one? Don't like the word"banned"? ok...i'll appease the stupid lets make a class 3 FFL a requirement top own a semi auto assault rifle..like I said...works for me

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
I'll ask again......Mark...what in the HELL does the Chinese supplying arms to the Khmer Rouge have to do with Americans being unable to access banned firearms?

My "hero" Pol Pot? I think you have me confused with Ronald Reagan, since he supported him

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
Banned means you cannot own. Since you can still buy a Class 3 weapon they are not BANNED!!! So once again what BANNED weapons??

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
I like pp better. OK pp. Here again is "your" question: "When was the last time you hears of a mass killing or any crime for that matter, committed with a fully auto M-16? Hummmm?" I answered your question. Your "hero" Pol Pot did.

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
The question is really self explanatory...if a mass killer LIKES a semi automatic assault weapon, he would LOVE a fully automatic assault weapon..right? So...if the gun lobby's argument is "it does no good to ban classes of firearms because criminals will get them anyway"...why are they not getting M-16s, Mk-17s, MP5s, etc? Those bans seem to be working pretty well. Yes , those with a class 3 FFL can own them....so...lets make that a requirement to own a semi automatic assau8lt rifle...works for me

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
What banned fire arms are you talking about???

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
No I had heard of them before. But I figured you did not know what you were talking about so I was just making sure you did. And why don't you go back through you post like I did and I saw none were you even said a fucking thing to me before I got you in a corner today about a PDW I did that to make sure I did not just miss it as I don't really pay much attention to what you have to say. I just enjoy fucking with retards on here give me something to pass the time of day.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Mark...what in the HELL does the Chinese supplying arms to the Khmer Rouge have to do with Americans being unable to access banned firearms?

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
Vacpl4...you never heard of the trigger kits till I told you about them, just like you didn't know what a PDW was...LOL

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 152   End
TOPIC: What Really Happened in Ct Why was the world misinformerd