What Really Happened in Ct Why was the world misinformerd : Swingers Discussion 21604710151
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsWhat Really Happened in Ct Why was the world misinformerd
TOPIC: What Really Happened in Ct Why was the world misinformerd
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Start   151 to 152 of 152 
User Details are only visible to members.
Well I guess we will find out when the investigation is complete and reported. There is a so called conspiracy vidio out on u tube showing what they think is a ar15 in the trunk of the car but is clearly a semi automatic shotgun as reported day one.

Danbury CT
Username hidden
(67 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
Ok, when the news first broke, we were told that an AR type rifle was not used in the school shooting in CT, but was in fact in the guy's car. Within a short time thereafter, the story changed to that the killer used the AR-15 type gun to shoot all his victims. The CT state medical examiner or coroner; whatever he was, was on live TV and was asked by a reporter based on autopsy results what gun or guns the people were shot with. His answer was, "The long gun." This part I saw and heard but did not write down. But, I do remember how and what he said, because his answer and delivery had the hesitation of somebody who was trying to lie.

So now it also comes out that the killer tried to buy a gun a couple of days before hand and was turned down. (If you don't know, CT has very tough gun laws and there are also the federal laws.)

So this big push to ban large capacity AR magazines and maybe even AR type rifles is from a 'misinformed' mistake, or worse; an intentional misreporting to suit somebody's agenda. Does this rub any of the rest of you the wrong way?

Greenville SC
Username hidden
(363 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Start   151 to 152 of 152 
TOPIC: What Really Happened in Ct Why was the world misinformerd