What Really Happened in Ct Why was the world misinformerd : Swingers Discussion 21604710121
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsWhat Really Happened in Ct Why was the world misinformerd
TOPIC: What Really Happened in Ct Why was the world misinformerd
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Start   121 to 130 of 152   End
User Details are only visible to members.
As long as there is no trial, and no inquest the authorities can lie. There should be a demand for an inquest, then if later found authorities lied they can be charged.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19406 posts)
It is hard to dispute or claim that any officer lied when they recounted what they saw or heard during any incident, Even if it is improbable that it happened a different way.

I am curious to what the actual balistics tests show, combined with the autopsy reports. I am not convinced that the .223 was the weapon used in the incident as it wasn't the more effective weapon. From a tactical view point considering he also had 2 handguns with him, and although he was Crazy he was very intelligent , and had a decent knowledge of the .223, I have a hard time swallowing the Story as related by the State police.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9692 posts)
"...about a week ago, NBC put out an article that the AR was not used. "

Guess I missed that. Maybe they'll get their heads together and their story straight. It's a bit hard to imagine that the responding officers made up the part about the rifle on the floor near the shooter.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
I don't think we can outlaw the telling of lies, stories and fabrications by the media. The first amendment would protect them in most cases on this. I also don't expect the media made up the idea that the AR-15 was used in this crime. I think it was fed to them and they had no reason to question it.

But shouldn't the law enforcement community be held to the same standard as the public. If they intentionally give mis-information I think at the very least they should be discharged of their duties.

Greenville SC
Username hidden
(363 posts)
The left claimed that Bush lied and wanted him impeached. Yet there is silence on the clear lies of Obama, and no outcry from the left for impeachment.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19406 posts)
Maybe it should be illegal to knowingly broadcast lies over the radio and TV.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
The New York Times articles quoted below have officers talking about hearing rifle fire and finding the rifle in the building. But about a week ago, NBC put out an article that the AR was not used.

What is the truth here? And yes it does matter, especially if we have been intentionally misled. No, I don't think it's a conspiracy. I think it is possible that to some, there may be a political motive in claiming the AR was used.

You know it's a felony to lie to a federal law enforcement agent. In many states there are similar laws. Maybe it should be a felony for these same people to lie to the public at large.

Greenville SC
Username hidden
(363 posts)
FJ- Yeah imagine that, disarm the machine you just created through the training process.....

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9692 posts)
From stats on mental health issues, it appears that the military must be disarmed. Considering the stress that some soldiers have been through we should not trust them to have access to firearms. Especially those discharged on mental health.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19406 posts)
Bobby - how do you know this? do you know the particulars of that department? or for any police agency with regards to weapons? Now you are ASSuming that they turn over thier weapons, that is not always SO.

Between the union and the Dept's themselves , unless an officer is relieved of duty for an infraction against dept policy , or a criminal act their weapons cards are RARELY pulled.

Stop watching TV and thinking that is how things are done.

I know and knew officers who had restraining orders or Domestic violence accusations ( where their weapons by law were to have been surrendered to authorities) who maintained thier ability to possess thier weapons.

what I asked is not automatic nor is it common to happen.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9692 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Start   121 to 130 of 152   End
TOPIC: What Really Happened in Ct Why was the world misinformerd