What Really Happened in Ct Why was the world misinformerd : Swingers Discussion 2160471012
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsWhat Really Happened in Ct Why was the world misinformerd
TOPIC: What Really Happened in Ct Why was the world misinformerd
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   12 to 21 of 152   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Out: Ask pp.

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
"Now please show me where Reagan supported Pol Pot. And speaking of Pot. He is not one of your heroes? You support the idea of complete government control. You are a Progressive are you not. ..."

What kind of madness is this? What kind of Progressive was Pol Pot? Do you suppose everyone's idea of Progress is the same? Other than Pol Pot types, who has ever in history supported "the idea of complete government control"?

If this post is indicative of the confusion of some people, then the situation is even worse than previously believed.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
I'll ask again......Mark...what in the HELL does the Chinese supplying arms to the Khmer Rouge have to do with Americans being unable to access banned firearms?

My "hero" Pol Pot? I think you have me confused with Ronald Reagan, since he supported him And I will state again. You asked a very pointed question. I answered it. Point blank. It is not the answer you were expecting. I will agree the Chinese did supply the Khmer Rouge with weapons also. No doubt. But they also captured M-16s supplied by Johnson and Mc Namara. Now please show me where Reagan supported Pol Pot. And speaking of Pot. He is not one of your heroes? You support the idea of complete government control. You are a Progressive are you not. You stated in so many words that all we have to do is wait. And we will get control.

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
ATF Sting Gone Wrong, Machine Gun & Handgun Stolen, Then Sold Back To Agents, Building Damaged 2013 FEBRUARY 1

The BATFE (Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, aka the ATF) has taken its fair share of heat recently over operation Fast and Furious in which the agency allowed semi automatic rifles to be sold to Mexican drug cartels. One of those weapons was used to kill an America Border Patrol Agent.

Now the ATF is taking more heat over a series of botches during a long term Milwaukee sting meant to get high profile drug and weapons dealers off the street.

What actually happened was far from that.

JSOnline reports the following series of events.

- Agents rent a large retail space in Milwaukee that sells clothing, bongs and other similar items. - The agents running the store let it be known they were willing to buy, sell or trade drugs and weapons - The agents made a few low level drug and weapons busts by paying outrageous prices for guns - Some suspects legally bought guns at nearby gun stores and sold them for 3x their value to agents. - A full automatic M4 rifle and two handguns were left in an agency vehicle near the store. These items were stolen from the vehicle. - One of the stolen handguns gets sold back to the agents for nearly double its value. The person who stole and sold the agents was not connected to the incident for months. - The store is burglarized and the thieves make off with thousands of dollars in merchandise (presumably bought with taxpayer money) - After the store is robbed, the operation is shut down. - The property owner said he knew nothing of the operation and that the ATF ran up huge utility bills which he is now responsible for, damaged the walls/doorways of the building, allowed a toilet to flood damaging floors and caused other damage. - The property owner says he is owed over $15,000 in utilities and damages. When he tried to collect from the ATF he was told to stop contacting them or he could be arrested for trespassing. - Residents in the area, who have made a huge push to revitalize the area in recent years and reduce crime are outraged that the ATF was encouraging drug users, drug dealers and weapons dealers to frequent their neighborhood when they had made much progress to stop these activities.

According to JSOnline, the ATF losing weapons under their control isn’t anything new. In a five-year span from 2002-’07, for example, 76 ATF weapons were stolen, lost or missing, according to the report. That’s nearly double the number compared with the FBI and the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration, when considering rates per 1,000 agents.

Many of the arrests made during the sting were botched due to incorrectly identified suspects and mishandled evidence. Reply

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Perf to put is simply, full auto is just not practical, not even for soldiers.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19241 posts)
pp

"If the gun lobby's argument is "it does no good to ban classes of firearms because criminals will get them anyway"...why are they not getting M-16s, Mk-17s, MP5s, etc? anyone? "

It's simple (which I,m starting to think you are too).

- They don't need them. Just as anybody even slightly familiar with guns wouldn't need a semi-auto rifle to kill 20 unprotected kids in 5 minutes.

-They're expensive, even on the black market

-They're inefficient. Even the military has gone to select fire.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16844 posts)
You don't need a class 3 FFL to own a machine gun. You need one to sell a machine gun.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16844 posts)
pp

"What is the big deal about certs? Do you have a problem understanding that some people choose not to accept them? "

You did NOT address this question. YOu raised some issue about Seduction not having certs. I would like to know what that has to do with ANYTHING???? I'm still waiting for your answer.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16844 posts)
Guess I'm not going to get an answer...which is ok since the question was rhetorical. This has been more fun than a tax audit but I have an event opening in 2 hours......keep on pondering the question that if Gun regulations don't work, why do we see virtually NO crimes committed with the guns that are the most highly regulated? Eventually, you will come up with the answer Nite all

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3842 posts)
If the gun lobby's argument is "it does no good to ban classes of firearms because criminals will get them anyway"...why are they not getting M-16s, Mk-17s, MP5s, etc? anyone?

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3842 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   12 to 21 of 152   End
TOPIC: What Really Happened in Ct Why was the world misinformerd