Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics What Really Happened in Ct Why was the world misinformerd
TOPIC: What Really Happened in Ct Why was the world misinformerd
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Start   111 to 120 of 152   End
User Details are only visible to members.
You claim to have facts, so I ask again to please prove your claim with fact... please look up how he could have never killed anyone , show me where it is written. otherwise I guess you are just full of_____

well you can fill in the blank.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9724 posts)
Robert I don't want to ban all guns either, and i do want tougher mental health standards on background checks

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
Right....I already told you the NRA Unicorn might have farted him a bushmaster and 3600 rounds of ammo.....anything is possible. Ever hear of a mass murder with a Browning M2? No? Why do you suppose that is?

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
We will never know.....

If what you say is True could you please prove otherwise.....

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9724 posts)
Or maybe the NRA Unicorn would have farted an AR-14 for him to use. Yes, you can come up with all sorts of reaches and crazy scenarios, bottom line, had there been no assault rifle available, lives would have been saved

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
Party:

He would use the 4 pistols and shoot the kids.

Short of banning all fire arms, you cannot have stopped this from happening with fire arms.

I wont accept this, I wouldn't vote for someone who would ban all fire arms.

If you truely want to save lives, get behind mental health care.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7780 posts)
***what if the mother didn't have an AR-15 with a 30 round magazine***

Maybe he strangles his mommy, and drives the car with glass jars filled with a mixture of gasoline, kerosene, and Stryrofoam. Tehn he crashes through the front door of ths school and continues to torch the whole place....

Now before you say that didn't happen, Well we will never know, you cannot say that if this tool hadn't had a weapon he would not have killed anyone WE WILL NEVER KNOW....

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9724 posts)
He couldn't buy a gin, so he killed and stole them from someone who could...in this case, his mother. Now let's ask the NEXT logical question....what if the mother didn't have an AR-15 with a 30 round magazine? .....................................................................exactly

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
More bullshit from Bobby. If one soldier is nuts, then the sane and law abiding soldiers should also be disarmed and not allowed to have weapons at anytime.

This is what libtards want to do to civilian LAC, the same standard should be used for soldiers because they have a higher incidence of violence, domestic, sexual assaults, suicide then the rest of the population. There is no need for soldiers to have access to firearms in the country, there certainly is no need for them to have assault weapons.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
1) Most US military personal aren't armed while in the US, unless they are in some form of training. The few who are armed, typically aren't considered mentally damaged enough just yet.

2) Yes, much of the National guard would be disarmed, because they are too mentally damaged or worst and like my fathers unit... With legal issues like child custody, child support payment court decisions, PFA's or divorces. (Some of these require the the person turn over their weapons that they own until the court proceedings are dealt with... as it stands now.)

3) Do all mentally damaged police/military personal have their weapons taken from them? No. Should those who are mentally damaged to the point that they would fail said test have their weapons taken? Yes.

4) The vast majority of police aren't so mentally damaged and if they are so, then it becomes our responsibility to place them into a medical leave of some kind or light duty while they are fixed.

Yes, this means hiring more cops to replace them. Get over it.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7780 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Start   111 to 120 of 152   End
TOPIC: What Really Happened in Ct Why was the world misinformerd