What Really Happened in Ct Why was the world misinformerd : Swingers Discussion 2160471091
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsWhat Really Happened in Ct Why was the world misinformerd
TOPIC: What Really Happened in Ct Why was the world misinformerd
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Start   91 to 100 of 152   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Lesson: Don't trust blanks; always use a condom.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Mark that happened back in the late 80's

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Good: There was a TV actor that was goofing around with his stage pistol in the middle of a break while shooting a show, a couple or so years ago. He put the pistol loaded with stage blanks and pressed the trigger. He died.

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
Last time I saw one listed was in 2004. Since 1986 the price of any Class 3 has went out of sight.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Good:

Robert smiles. "Yes, yes you do get a cookie." He said and hands Good a box of cookies. "You may take two. One for answering all the questions and one for doing so in a polite and adult like manner."

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7359 posts)
Vacpl- It's been about 10 years, maybe more, since I saw an M2 for sale.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Robert:

Answer: Yes. Yes. Yes. Exception: When using blanks, you would probably have to hold the pistol barrel pressed against the person's temple or ear to kill them. Not sure if that will work if you put the barrel in their eye, nose, or mouth though.

Question: Do I get a cookie now? (I like chocolate chip.)

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Good your right about that. The last one I seen was about 38,000. Just wanted to set Perky straight is all. He like to speak of things that he has no clue about.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Good:

Question: Are most mass shooting not committed in close proximity? Feet away, not meters? Are hand guns, even the weakest of handguns not able to kill at this distance?

As stated, Mental health test to obtain a weapon legally and to store it within your home ought to require that you not live with a mentally disabled person.

To blame one tool after another for the harm they can commit in the wrong hands is to blame the captor for the splinter in your foot, because you didn't take care of the wood he fashioned for you.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7359 posts)
Kind of a spendy gun. The last one I saw for sale, the asking price was $26,000. Probably out of the reach of the average Joe Massmurderer.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Start   91 to 100 of 152   End
TOPIC: What Really Happened in Ct Why was the world misinformerd