What Really Happened in Ct Why was the world misinformerd : Swingers Discussion 2160471071
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsWhat Really Happened in Ct Why was the world misinformerd
TOPIC: What Really Happened in Ct Why was the world misinformerd
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Start   71 to 80 of 152   End
User Details are only visible to members.
pp

but you said AR-15

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17158 posts)
"flutter- method"

Sources?????

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17158 posts)
"PM69....have you ever fired the ACR version of the bushmaster, and an M-16 set to the 3 round burst mode? "

Machine guns—this includes any firearm which can fire more than 1 cartridge per trigger pull. Both continuous fully automatic fire and "burst fire" (i.e., firearms with a 3-round burst feature) are considered machine gun features. The weapon's receiver is by itself considered to be a regulated firearm.

Already HIGHLY regulated. Stop deflecting.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17158 posts)
PM69....have you ever fired the ACR version of the bushmaster, and an M-16 set to the 3 round burst mode? I have, both of them The WORST kept secret in the firearms industry and NRA cult is the "flutter" method used to fire the Remington ACR, which in effect makes it a slightly slower version of a filly automatic rifle. Needless to say the time interval distance increases with the number of round fired, but in terms of a 3 round burst, it is negligible. The same method works on the Glock G30 and G21, and other handguns as well. Sorry to broadcast what used to be an inside tip....LOL

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
First thing i thought when I read it is why the hell pass it if it won't stop what they said it would to begin with.Just proves they want to grab up our weapons.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Liberals don't like facts.

August 16, 2004

The federal assault-weapons ban, scheduled to expire in September, is not responsible for the nation’s steady decline in gun-related violence and its renewal likely will achieve little, according to an independent study commissioned by the National Institute of Justice (NIJ).

“We cannot clearly credit the ban with any of the nation’s recent drop in gun violence. And, indeed, there has been no discernible reduction in the lethality and injuriousness of gun violence,” said the unreleased NIJ report, written by Christopher Koper, a professor at the University of Pennsylvania.

“It is thus premature to make definitive assessments of the ban’s impact on gun violence. Should it be renewed, the ban’s effects on gun violence are likely to be small at best and perhaps too small for reliable measurement,” said the report, a copy of which was obtained by The Washington Times.

The report also noted that assault weapons were “rarely used in gun crimes even before the ban.”

NIJ is the Justice Department’s research, development and evaluation agency — assigned the job of providing objective, independent, evidence-based information to the department through independent studies and other data collection activities.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17158 posts)
Curbing guns can't ensure an end to mass slayings like December's killings of 20 first-graders in Newtown, Conn., but it will reduce firearm deaths, Vice President Joe Biden said Thursday.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Does He actually think he can release his finger after just one shot , quicker than the 3 shot burst takes?

I am happy I don't see his nonsense anymore.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9692 posts)
pp

"Norcal...I can shoot off a 3 round blast from an AR-15 a nano second slower than a fully auto M-16, and so can anyone familiar with how the trigger mechanism on the gun is designed....at at a range father then 50 yards, a semi automatic rifle is MORE deadly than a fully automatic rifle. "

M16 full auto fire is about 800 RPM. 800/60 is 13.3 rounds per second. Let's round down to 12 to make the math simple for you. A 3 round burst can be fired in 0.25 seconds. You cannot fire a semi-automatic AR-15 in twice that amount of time.

A nanosecond is 1/1,000,000,000. Your use of the term was ridiculous.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17158 posts)
You asked no question, you made a desperate attempt to be relevant, and misquoted me...actually it is you who never answered mine

You claimed you knew 14,000,000 people (5% of the population) who owned military automatic weapons, was that a lie?

Why do you see virtually no crimes committed with gun that are unavailable to the vast majority of citizens, becuse banning certain weapons DOESN'T keep them off the streets?

Actually...these are not really questions either....I'm mocking your stupidity

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Start   71 to 80 of 152   End
TOPIC: What Really Happened in Ct Why was the world misinformerd