What Really Happened in Ct Why was the world misinformerd : Swingers Discussion 2160471051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsWhat Really Happened in Ct Why was the world misinformerd
TOPIC: What Really Happened in Ct Why was the world misinformerd
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 152   End
User Details are only visible to members.
If "Criminals can get their hands on any gun they want even if they are outlawed and unavailable to law abiding citizens" When was the last time you hears of a mass killing or any crime for that matter, committed with a fully auto M-16? Hummmm? STILL waiting for an answer

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Vacl...will you PLEASE stop doing Google searches and pretending you know what you are talking about? I told you, you didn't know what a PDW was until I explained it to you...you know squat. Google is no substitute for a brain

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Wasn't aware the 10/22 came with an available pistol grip, but regardless, it sure is an assault rifle. Don't take my word for it, READ the dog whistle description form the manufacturer/ "tactical" "renowned reliable rotary magazine" "continues to perform under heavy use" Sorry dude...the codespeak was broken years ago

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Pp you spend way to much time on the internet. Are you sure you are not talking about single or double stage triggers or would you even know the difference?

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
LOL...Like I said...I will be sure to comb all posts with a fine tooth comb from here on...BOY will I be busy pointing out meaningless semantics BTW..."Double" or "long" trigger kits are available for AR-15s as well...same function, same result

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
So my Ruger 10/22 is an assault rifle. It has a folding pistol grip stock and a 30 round mag by Your definition.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
"PM69...Semantics? Really? "

No, not semantics. It's you either not knowing the guns you're talking about, or just you trying to spin your mistake.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17158 posts)
PM69...Semantics? Really? Sorry...didn't know the rules, I'll be sure to go over everyone's words with a fine tooth comb from now on Who's deflecting?

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
ZZ.....he could have just as easily killed 20 kids with a swimming pool, hammer, hatchet,steak knife or tall building...LOL

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
"PM69...a 3 round burst with the ACR's trigger....you bet. Like a said, a nano second slower It's just a fact.

That may be true, unlike your original statement

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17158 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 152   End
TOPIC: What Really Happened in Ct Why was the world misinformerd