What Mitt Really Said in That Speech : Swingers Discussion 2087981082
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsWhat Mitt Really Said in That Speech
TOPIC: What Mitt Really Said in That Speech
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Start   82 to 91 of 164   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Yesterday Romney said he considered it a compliment to be called the grandfather of Obamacare.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10798 posts)
"The rich are who makes this country run, if they pack up and leave or close down business we are fucked."

FJ is either a wealthy person with a warped sense of importance or else the embodiment one of America's more perplexing characteristics - the middle class person's belief that he is or will be among the rich and thus his willingness to support the wealth class' political agenda.

Sure, many middle class folks may disagree with this contention on an individual level, but the fact remains that the middle class in this country recently took on trillions in debt to bail out virtually the entire financial industry and to prop up the stock markets. Scapegoating of the type indicated by Romney's 47% nonsense deflects middle class attention away from the wealthy's ongoing feast of government bailouts, corporate welfare and foreign tax shelters.

I am proud of my wealth, but it saddens me to see FJ or anyone grovel at the feet of the rich like this.

Amherst Canada
Username hidden
(2368 posts)
"My heart surgery bill and insurance payment were double what the government pays."

Kudos to the government for pushing down costs. I've been suspicious of this claim from the left, but heck if FJ confirms it, perhaps it has more merit than I thought.

Amherst Canada
Username hidden
(2368 posts)
Bob Woodard....

youtube. com/watch?v=8SqpYHoCXko

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(2096 posts)
"You, and the ppl in on the right in this forum echo what Romney was caught on video saying."

Do you expect anything different?

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12205 posts)
Sed, Quit acting like a dunce. You, and the ppl in on the right in this forum echo what Romney was caught on video saying. Now he is on damage control. You repeatedly say the majority of the left are on federal assistance. A majority of us have been posting here saying the opposite. You guys try to make it sound like repubs on assistance is next to nil. Even your lapdog Mickey is in denial of receiving more aid than he paid into the system. He worked for cash while on unemployment. Quite a few ppl that I spoke with in Alaska were working under the table while drawing UI, and laughed about it. So, unless you quit the bullshit spin on the statements questions that I brought to you, I'll file you in the pm and Mickey category.

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(2096 posts)
just:

of that 47%, most aren't on food stamps, they are on housing or other assistance like no federal taxes at the end of the year. That is cash in hand, not food stamps.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7363 posts)
Sweet I have to disagree, the wealth is not taken from the middle class to the poor, it is taken from the rich and upper middle class. Hospitals survive on donations from the wealthy, many are subsidizing government payments with insurance payments. Insurance companies payout considerably more for the same procedures as government programs. My heart surgery bill and insurance payment were double what the government pays. The rich are who makes this country run, if they pack up and leave or close down business we are fucked.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19240 posts)
Well Robert if we do like uhh decide to take food stamps, UHhh yeah we could sell to the 47% also,,but guess what>? we do not accept food stamps, Just good ole cash money or checks.

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(4873 posts)
OK Bobby let me get this straight~the 40% pay for the lower 60% so they can get some of that money back, or they go broke. That is the dumbest fucking thing I have ever heard.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19240 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Start   82 to 91 of 164   End
TOPIC: What Mitt Really Said in That Speech