What Mitt Really Said in That Speech : Swingers Discussion 2087981061
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsWhat Mitt Really Said in That Speech
TOPIC: What Mitt Really Said in That Speech
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   61 to 70 of 166   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"I do not think the problem is the "evil rich," but rather the underinformed working class people that promote the agenda of the wealthy to their own detriment."

I think about the poor that continually vote democrat in hopes of continuing to be poor and save their victim card. To the detriment of the country.

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
youtube.c om/watch?v=y5sYIpjuS44

Obama doing the ropa dope for representing slumlords.

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
I do not think the problem is the "evil rich," but rather the underinformed working class people that promote the agenda of the wealthy to their own detriment.

Lower capital gains rates? Check.

Bail out the banks? Check.

Provide them cheap money even though they won't lend it? Check.

Prop up the stock markets? Check.

Protect their tax havens? Check.

Continue providing corporate welfare? Check.

Refuse to end the Bush tax cuts for the wealthy that were supposed to be temporary? Check.

There may be pro-growth arguments to support all of the above, but remember, when the wealthy are looking out for themselves (as they should) there is ALWAYS some pro-growth argument. When is enough a enough?

Amherst Canada

Username hidden
(2284 posts)
LMAO I just bitch at the ones who are getting all the above who number 1 are here illegal and the ones who can but will not work.. Very simple logic that alot of you have no problems with, Well im sorry but I do.

Mickey,

Rayne LA

Username hidden
(4711 posts)
Perhaps Mickey thinks that anyone is a stupid mother fucker if thier (sic) defanition (sic) of the American dream is collecting EI while working for cash or going uninsured and drawing Medicaid benefits while criticizing everyone else who takes assistance of any type.

Amherst Canada

Username hidden
(2284 posts)
So what we have is housing subsidized by the government POORLY managed paid for by the evil rich. Wouldn't it make more sense to cut out the government.

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
I can't see what sweet is saying about slum lords. But I will agree that Section 8 housing should allow for evictions.

I believe that the Government should have to pay for inspections of the apartment before a section 8 family moves in. Video recorded.

Two copies should be made of the recording, one for the owner, one for the government.

Any damage by the section eight family should come out of their welfare benefits automatically.

After three minor damages caused by the section eight tenets, the government should terminate housing assistance and the owner allowed to evict the tenets at his/her pleasure. (winter or summer) and the government becomes responsible for the damages.

Upon the first deliberate major damage (fire, animal, holes in the wall, water.) eviction should be automatic and the government forced to pay for the damages. (the government could take the cost from the welfare paid to the family.)

The reason I state to take the cost from the welfare of the family is that I believe that if you as the parents aren't able to provide the basics to your kids. (housing, food, medical) and you have been given help such as welfare and do not keep your nose clean... You should lose your kids and thus welfare and be forced to pay the state child support.

failure to pay on time yields work release prison... Which you pay the cost of as well. Failure to work or if you suddenly become a bad worker and lose the job... The government will find a new minimum wage job for you and you will work it.

If you don't, you can sit in your cell for 23 hours a day/7 days a week until you comply. The bill continues to add up, as you aren't working and expending energy, you won't need three meals a day... one to two meals will be enough.

Compliance equals reward of more freedom, ignorance and refusal to comply yields harsher punishments and loss of freedoms.

So we must warehouse the most ignorant dead beats... Nothing says that they must be fed 3 meals a day, only that they be fed enough to be healthy. Nothing says that they must be given education if they won't earn it while in prison. (complying with work release and paying their bill to the government)

We are too civilized (and partly for good reason) to allow a US legion to be built for non-complying prisoners. Our laws likely would forbid striping dead beat and repeat offending criminals of their rights as citizens. As such we couldn't create a disposable military branch which we would send to do the worst jobs that the media would never be told about. Failure to obey the orders of the legion (by the draftee) or going AWOL would yield the ability to be summery executed if captured.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6875 posts)
So you haven't been a slumlord, you're just painting what you see on the outside, but not what really is going on.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
Sweet and who is paying for sec8 housing? Or who is paying the taxes for these entitlements?

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
Sweet,

Have you actually been a "slumlord?"

Do you know what it entails to get the government to pay you if you do Sec8 housing?

We have friends who have 6 buildings in the Bronx, each building has 2 apartments. They went down from having 14 to 6 because dealing with the government is literally impossible. Getting the sec8 payment is like pulling teeth. They're getting rid of the buildings, they're all up for sale. And they're having a major headache getting rid of it, precisely because of sec8, no one wants to deal with the government. They tell such horror stories that it's just makes you sick. From tenants that are drug addicts who destroy the apartment but they can't evict them, precisely because of sec8. But can't get the rent payment from the government until the landlord fixes the damage created by the tenants in the first place.

This is just a small window into what you tried to paint as the so called evil "slumlord"

It's not as sweet as you're trying to paint it.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   61 to 70 of 166   End
TOPIC: What Mitt Really Said in That Speech