What Mitt Really Said in That Speech : Swingers Discussion 20879810121
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsWhat Mitt Really Said in That Speech
TOPIC: What Mitt Really Said in That Speech
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Start   121 to 130 of 164   End
User Details are only visible to members.
usgovernmentspending.c om/compare_state_welfare_spend

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
No, I didn't think that you'd be able to back up your claim. Intellectual laziness is a huge affliction amongst the Lefties, unfortunately.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
* So, please don't use that car-sized brush to paint those on assistance as all or mainly Democrats or Obama voters if you don't know! Why do you on the right keep trying to say it is the non-repub voters receiving assistance. Last time I checked, there were repub voters out of work and drawing unemployment.....another form of assistance. *

I never said that. Don't lump me with others. I'm asking you to back up YOUR claim. If you say something, surely you can back it up. Why else would you say that?

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
*Seems there are a lot more Repubs on welfare than you admit.*

Your words, not mine. Did you just make that statement out of the blue? or do you have the numbers?

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
"— That leaves 6.9 percent of households which are non-elderly and have incomes less than $20,000 per year and aren’t paying the payroll tax. These poorer households pay neither income taxes nor payroll taxes. Perhaps Romney thinks that they should all pay more in federal taxes. It’s hard to say. But this is also a much smaller fraction of Americans."

I caught a recording just this morning on the way into work with Ronald Reagan saying "the best anti-poverty, the best pro-family, the best job creation measure to come out of Congress." when referring to the earned income tax credit which is responsible to a large extent for these folks not paying federal income taxes. He went on to say very enthusiastically how it will effectively move millions of low income earning families off of the tax rolls entirely while signing the bill.

Tell me again how he would be the Republican nominee in 2012?

W Bloomfield MI
Username hidden
(500 posts)
M

I guess you're on the 'delusional fringe' lol

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16713 posts)
Be more specific, which statement would you like backed up?

And if "we" don't have that stat, request your local congressman to pull it outta his ass...

So, please don't use that car-sized brush to paint those on assistance as all or mainly Democrats or Obama voters if you don't know! Why do you on the right keep trying to say it is the non-repub voters receiving assistance. Last time I checked, there were repub voters out of work and drawing unemployment.....another form of assistance.

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(2096 posts)
Exactly, and non of them knew who the 47% was until the pundits started spinning it. I was asking the same question right from the start, non knew until later afternoon that day, when they began copying and pasting the words of others.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
"How many republicans on welfare, how many democrats. Does anyone have that empirical research? I've been asking this for a few days now, no one is able to provide that info. "

I don't think they have the data. People like Spin-Ahoy just THINK they know it.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16713 posts)
I don't bark, nor have I ever said that. You need to stop painting everybody with a broad brush.

You made a statement, can you back it up? do you have evidence to support your claim?

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Start   121 to 130 of 164   End
TOPIC: What Mitt Really Said in That Speech