What Mitt Really Said in That Speech : Swingers Discussion 20879810111
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsWhat Mitt Really Said in That Speech
TOPIC: What Mitt Really Said in That Speech
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Start   111 to 120 of 164   End
User Details are only visible to members.
**Do you think there are more Dem or Rep voters on federal assistance?

We can even subtract those drawing GS/WG, city/state employment or military retirement....

Who draws more from the teet. There are more whites, than illegals, black, Latin and others combined in the US. are you saying there are more Dem voters in America? **

Translation: I don't have an answer, I got caught, I make statements without having the ability to back them up. I hope that what I post now will get the spotlight off me.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
He didn't stick his foot in his mouth, the only people convinced of that are libtards and the libtard media. What he did do was speak the truth, he stated a fact, and that IS going to come out. That will hurt Obama as to the state of affairs of who does and does not pay their way. That will not help Obama.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19241 posts)
It is a fact. The vast majority of Obammy supporters are getting some kind of government assistance. Although, some Obammmy supporters are upset because their entire existence isn't being paid for by the taxpayers since Obammmy was elected almost 4 yrs. ago.

Winterville NC
Username hidden
(573 posts)
I dunno FJ. Seems like anytime Romney is in the spotlight with a camera on him he can't help sticking his foot in his mouth. Here, as well as overseas...

But if he does screw up and lose his composure during the debates, he's toast.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2672 posts)
I am about a quarter through his speech, so far I have not come across the infamous quote. But what I do is Romney speaking the truth others do not want to hear and it is very damaging to Obama. Mother Earth made a huge blunder over the one quote because now many will hear his full discussion, mind you all without a teleprompter. In the long run educated voters will move towards Romney. If he displays the bluntness, the humor, the facts in the debates, Romney will win. Romney's weakness is not displaying the connection to the general public. If he can do that it is over for Obama. But he has little time left, this video if people take the time to listen will help him, not hurt him.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19241 posts)
I do not see why the Right is attempting to "spin" what he said. This not about what he said, but how he said it. Right or wrong many lower and middle class have been under the impression that Romney is an elitist, a "let them eat cake" kind of guy and what this has done is confirm that. IMO this is Romney"s "Palin" moment and most likely will tip the balance in the "swing" states. This is going to put all the pressure on him in the debates and if he shows one drop of sweat he is for sure toast. Unlike Nixon is 1960 he will not be able to use heavy pancake make up to cover up, because today's high definition TV will make him look like a clown. Oh wait, HE IS A CLOWN. LMAO@Neocons.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4042 posts)
Sed, I bet you do bark.... Or are those squeals??

Do you think there are more Dem or Rep voters on federal assistance?

We can even subtract those drawing GS/WG, city/state employment or military retirement....

Who draws more from the teet. There are more whites, than illegals, black, Latin and others combined in the US. are you saying there are more Dem voters in America?

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(2096 posts)
Mark, I was watching the full recording on CSPAN last night, but I fell asleep, never did see the part where he mentions 47%. Hopefully I can find the full recording later today to watch and listen to.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19241 posts)
Hold on a couple of minutes: It appears the tape is cobbled together statements. There could be as much as two minutes of words taken out of the tape by people at Mother Jones in order to get what they wanted. It still does not change what many now belive. There is a very large portion of our population now belive they do not have to produce to live at a solid middle class lifestyle. Those people truly belive they are entitled to be fed, clothed housed and given the latest in entertainment products. The money should be taken by government by force from those who work. "Spread the wealth."

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
Top two welfare states vote overwhelmingly for democrat presidents.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19241 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Start   111 to 120 of 164   End
TOPIC: What Mitt Really Said in That Speech