What Mitt Really Said in That Speech : Swingers Discussion 20879810101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsWhat Mitt Really Said in That Speech
TOPIC: What Mitt Really Said in That Speech
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Start   101 to 110 of 164   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Robert I have to say again you are a fucking IDIOT, I have worked 2 jobs at once many times in my younger days,,BUT I paid bills I needed i. e. rent lights food and phone and car,,BUT did not finance shit I knew I could not pay for,,like millions do today, Its time for you to quit blaming wages on the fucking problems in this Country.

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(4836 posts)
"There is no damage."

Just keep thinking that and keep an eye on the polls and the Vegas odds.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4042 posts)
"The fact is the lower 60% are living off of the top 40%, and they would be riding donkey if not for the rich."

So which are you and the other righties here FJ. Are you part of the top 40% or the lower 60%?

Just curious as to the undying love you and others have for the rich at the expense of the poor.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2640 posts)
You see those 47% of people suckling from the Government as indigents, as people who can't make it in life... Guess why there are more people today suckling from the governmetns tits? Hint, it isn't because the programs were expanded... In fact they have been cut many times over the last 30 years.

The reason so many are on government assistance is that their employers don't pay a fair wage to maintain this nations status as a first world nation. This is why employers outsource. Because they can abuse a less educated to a far greater level than they can a better educated man.

If you business want to bes truly believed in capitalism, instead of going to the 3rd world, you would have stayed right here and raised your prices. Instead you chose economic treason.

One could say globalization... and if we were to abandon our militarys and pull together as a global nation... then you would have a point. But so long as we point guns at each others nations... All you are doing is selling weapons to our enemies and those weapons are currency.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7252 posts)
Last 2 both correct,,I stand firmly behind Romney and his beleifs. Those who work hard make money,Those who come up with the right Idea or product i.e.apple, or all the other goodies we people like want and buy,,Get filthy rich,And also create millions of jobs. I Am not jealous of anyone who got rich by working hard or inventing a good thing.Its fucking SKANKS like OBAMASS And all who run with him including others just like them in the last seevral decades who have all these losers out there thinking that they do not have to work to get any and everything they want. Well fuck that you want stuff get a fucking job, And jobs are another thing OBAMASS Has purposley killed to make all dependent on Goverment.

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(4836 posts)
There is no damage. It is the truth being exposed. The communists have ramped up the propaganda machine to cover it back up.

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
"Romney is not an elitist"

What he may or may not be does not matter. It is what he is perceived to be by the lower and middle class and his, what he though was an, off mike remark most certainly did not help to change those minds and IMO will not change them back. The damage has been done.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4042 posts)
Mark I don't care if he is a elitist, Obama is, when you get down to it they all are.

What I want to get across is that those nasty, no good, Robber Barons, that Obama likes to diss~Pay for almost everything both in taxes and donations to Hospitals, charities, and public projects. Just who does Obama think pays for houses for humanities, the tv show that gives custom houses away. There is not an aspect in our life that the rich do not make it better. And then these SAPS have the audacity to whine and want more.

The fact is the lower 60% are living off of the top 40%, and they would be riding donkey if not for the rich. Yes the rich live a lavish lifestyle, so does Obama. When will the public be happy with what they have and stop the jealousy?

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
Romney is not an elitist He is a person who believes that self reliance, hard honest work, and lack of government interference will pay off for the individual. The Communist elite are doing a very good job at propaganda.

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
What hopefully is going to come out of this is that the rich are not the bad people Obama has made them out to be. Obama has gotten away with using class warfare for far to long with is bigoted remarks at the rich.

People need to know that the parks that are built are built with money from the rich. The Hospitals are built and run on the rich's taxes and donations. The grocery store with the best prices is provided for you by the rich. The power, the inexpensive phones, or expensive ones, your food is all brought to us by the rich, and those paying taxes. And upper 40% pay almost 90$ of the taxes. The top 10% pay over half of the taxes. Almost every hospital has a wall of donors, that are mostly if not all wealthy people. Scholarships are provided by the rich, when was the last time a welfare recipient paid for a needy person's education. The rich have providing free to affordable healthcare for a long time.

Since Obama took office those donations are down 35%. Why do you think that is? Would you keep holding out your hand when the dog keeps biting your hand?

Obama is a MORON! So are the fools who blindly follow him.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Start   101 to 110 of 164   End
TOPIC: What Mitt Really Said in That Speech