115
What Mitt Really Said in That Speech : Swingers Discussion 2087981091
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsWhat Mitt Really Said in That Speech
TOPIC: What Mitt Really Said in That Speech
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Start   91 to 100 of 166   End
User Details are only visible to members.
OK Bobby let me get this straight~the 40% pay for the lower 60% so they can get some of that money back, or they go broke. That is the dumbest fucking thing I have ever heard.

Sanford NC
 
 
Username hidden
(19231 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
Just:

So you sell the to general public. The same public subsidized by the government. Regardless of who buys directly from you, that 47% who live off the government, keep you in business by keeping the other 53% employed.

Hazle Township PA
 
 
Username hidden
(6877 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
While I'm at it, I'm tired of politicians apologizing for what they ssy, or saying they miss spoke or we didn't understand them correctly. I may not be the smartest man alive but i do understand and comprehend English.

If you say it own it, that's what a real man does.


 
 
Username hidden
(1002 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
I agree sweet and if we have to? Take it even further,All of these loser fucks in Washington could care less for us and to me even our Military,

Mickey.

Rayne LA
 
 
Username hidden
(4711 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
I Just wish we had a candidate who was man enough to stand by his conviction. Who was willing to look to the left then look to the right and say"these are the principle I am running on and if you don't like you can kiss my ass" Romney has changed his stance on almost every issue to appease the far right. Obama made a shit load of empty promises he has not had the balls to keep.

The truth is instead of fighting each other (exactly what Washington wants us to do) we should be standing together forcing them to get their shit straight.


 
 
Username hidden
(1002 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
Any legal person in our area plus like 4 other States that want it, very simple.

Mickey.

Rayne LA
 
 
Username hidden
(4711 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
Just:

Who do you sell your products to?

Hazle Township PA
 
 
Username hidden
(6877 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
We just started a small buiseness and its doing wellllllllllllllllllllllllll..With help from no one.

Mickey.

Rayne LA
 
 
Username hidden
(4711 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
Something further to think about.

You want to be capitalist cry that it is hard to be a good capitalist here in the US. Yet, when a Russian business man comes to the US, their business takes off like a rocket ship. Why? Because they are use to doing business in tough environments with real competition.

Their competition wasn't another businessman who wanted to make money for themselves, it was their government watching out for their people.

Sadly like all systems, Communism become corrupt by greed. Under Stalin, many of the Soviets best and brightest minds (people who should have been used to help the nation grow) Were executed, because Stalin needed scapegoats and feared men smarter than they.

Hazle Township PA
 
 
Username hidden
(6877 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
Just:

"Robert I have to say again you are a fucking IDIOT, I have worked 2 jobs at once many times in my younger days,,BUT I paid bills I needed i. e. rent lights food and phone and car,,BUT did not finance shit I knew I could not pay for,,like millions do today, Its time for you to quit blaming wages on the fucking problems in this Country.

Mickey."

So how does this address your failing to sell the idea of capitalism to me? Why should I support your ideals over the ideals of Socialism?

Hazle Township PA
 
 
Username hidden
(6877 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Start   91 to 100 of 166   End
TOPIC: What Mitt Really Said in That Speech