Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics What Mitt Really Said in That Speech
TOPIC: What Mitt Really Said in That Speech
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 164   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Small business owners know that Romney economics are designed to reward the outsourcing of jobs to Pacific rim countries with cheaper labor than that which could sustain an American household.

Small business owners know that the economics of Willard Mitt Romney are those of a privileged white class who oppress the family male and repress the family female who objects to class warfare on her man and her family.

Wicked Willard Mittista Romney represents the economy of rich, privileged white-class Americans who want a perpetual slave class of females.

Wicked Willard's economic agenda is oppression, suppression, and theft of the American Dream.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7065 posts)
Well you see azz rugg I have a business to run. I come online when I have a few moments and post a few posts. I don't always get to see everything that has been posted every time.

Unlike you, who seems to sit waiting for new posts to appear with baited breath. What a pathetic life....

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
WOW,

You had to go back 7 days to find something to comment on? Everybody else knew it was a gaff days ago, didn't realize it would take you a week of research to determine such.

Sorry I didn't take into account the inability of the left to know these things readily.

Jobs are being exported under obama, could it have been a Freudian slip?

Peoria AZ
Username hidden
(2378 posts)
Well at least he was being honest.

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(5107 posts)
" "I want to see us export more jobs," obama said. "

And then literally less than a second later he chuckles and acknowledges his gaff.

Too bad the poster of this does not have the honor, self respect and integrity to do the same. Typical rightie, sacrifice ANYTHING, even your honor, to win!! WIN!!

I really do pity you, such a shallow existence...

Well, how does it feel to be losing, because not only is your presidential pick on the outs, the entire down-ticket party is beginning to suffer. If your reluctantly nominated hero isn't absolutely perfect in this first debate tonight his days are numbered...

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
Vice President Joe Biden said Tuesday that the middle class has been "buried" during the past four years.

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
Obama Money

youtube.c om/watch?v=J6TcpfBHlbs&feature=fvwrel

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19550 posts)
What about that current idiot in the WH?

In the middle of remarks to an enthusiastic crowd in the battleground state of Ohio, obama was describing a five-point plan to boost employment and lay a "stronger foundation" for the U.S. economy. "I want to see us export more jobs," obama said.

.......as if obama hasn't exported enough jobs so far.

Peoria AZ
Username hidden
(2378 posts)
"I'm not familiar precisely with what I said, but I'll stand by what I said, whatever it was." Mitt Romney

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4083 posts)
"I was young and single would I want to share fucking someone elses wife when I should be able to find a women of my own."

Sweet, you know they are not mutually exclusive right? LOL

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12209 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 164   End
TOPIC: What Mitt Really Said in That Speech