What Mitt Really Said in That Speech : Swingers Discussion 2087981021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsWhat Mitt Really Said in That Speech
TOPIC: What Mitt Really Said in That Speech
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 164   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Do you LIE to your mother too az rugg? Your wife? Hell, I bet you even LIE to your kids!!!

SHAME on you az rugg. You are a bald faced PUBLIC LIAR.

SHAME!

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3506 posts)
"Ghost, you expressed the belief of many ex-GOP members quite well. As a Republican all my life the values and beliefs of todays party sickens me."

One more person that can actually read and comprehend, unlike the LIAR az rugg.

SHAME on you az rugg. You aren't even fit to salute the flag of our great country. Our country was founded by TRUTH tellers, not LIARS like az rugg.

I'll say it again pac, I really miss the republican party of my father. It seems the Democrats really HAVE assumed the role of the 'responsible' ones, not blowing up the budget with unfunded tax cuts, wars and gimme programs for drug companies. Understanding like Eisenhower did that wars needed to be FUNDED and fought by EVERYONE and if that meant tax increases, he was behind it. The sad thing is that Eisenhower was actually LEFT of where Obama is. THAT is how far the country has drifted to the loony right.

Then to have morons LIARS like AZ RUGG running around and outright fabricating lies on statements like that makes me want to bitch slap the old moron into some semblance of sanity.

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3506 posts)
"...As a Republican all my life the values and beliefs of todays party sickens me."

pacpl, haven't you heard? Everything the Republican nominee has been saying for a year (or more) is now replaced by reasonable-sounding stuff. All in one week!

Still no details, nor any qualms as to feasibility. But at the rate their story is improving, they should soon be a party of which Lincoln would be proud.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
“Ideologies aren’t all that important. What’s important is psychology. The Democratic constituency is just like a herd of cows. All you have to do is lay out enough silage and they come running. That’s why I became an operative working with Democrats. With Democrats all you have to do is make a lot of noise, lay out the hay, and be ready to use the ole cattle prod in case a few want to bolt the herd. Eighty percent of the people who call themselves Democrats don’t have a clue as to political reality. What amazes me is that you could take a group of people who are hard workers and convince them that they should support social programs that were the exact opposite of their own personal convictions. Put a little fear here and there and you can get people to vote any way you want. The voter is basically dumb and lazy. The reason I became a Democratic operative instead of a Republican was because there were more Democrats that didn’t have a clue than there were Republicans. Truth is relative. Truth is what you can make the voter believe is the truth. If you’re smart enough, truth is what you make the voter think it is. That’s why I’m a Democrat. I can make the Democratic voters think whatever I want them to.”

--- James Carville

Peoria AZ
Username hidden
(2340 posts)
Ghost, you expressed the belief of many ex-GOP members quite well. As a Republican all my life the values and beliefs of todays party sickens me.

State College PA
Username hidden
(77 posts)
I'm still ROFLMFAO

.......good try, but as always very well short of reality. Why do you keep avoiding the other whopper of yours?

Peoria AZ
Username hidden
(2340 posts)
Proven once again that az rugg is a LIAR:

(This is my original post. az rugg claims I say I voted for Eisenhower. Note I never said I voted for Ike, here or elseswhere)

Ghost 4-14-2012 in 10 Similarities Between Ultra-Conservative Republicans and Nazis

"Akron I guess nobody bothered to tell him that MLK was a republican, or that a higher percentage of republicans supported the bill than democrats. Or that it was Republican Dwight Eisenhower that sent troops into Little Rock Ar to assist in desegregation. "

Don't even begin to compare the Republican party of Eisenhower or even Nixon to the shambles of a party you have today. The party of balanced budget and fiscal conservatism died years ago at the hands of saint Reagan and the neocon cabal of criminals that led Bush2 to be the 'most wanted' president in the world-and I don't mean in a good way (don't count on Bush OR Cheney to travel to Europe any time soon...seriously, how shameful).

The republican party you cite was the republican party that I voted for and supported most of my life. This trainwreck they keep trying to call the republican party today can not claim honor, effectiveness, or even consistency with reality! Now they are busily making THIS presidential ticket more of a joke than the last one they were able to mangle (from grandpa and Malibu Barbie to her friend Ken and whatever misanthrope they manage to convince to commit suicide this time) and along the way make American presidential politics a Keystone Cops episode with missed deadlines for primary filing, botched vote counts (2), bounced checks and marginal 'zombie' candidates that should have died months ago but hang on with millions donated by zealots with agendas.

No, the republican party of today is a pale shade of it's former self. I doubt it will ever recover the respect and statue it once held and I doubt I will ever be able to support it again. A shame too.....

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3506 posts)
roflmfao at ghost,

Yep, proven, in your mind and nowhere else. If it makes you happy, keep telling yourself that.

Peoria AZ
Username hidden
(2340 posts)
OoOo I missed this one from the LIAR AZ RUGG!!

How can you believe anything a PROVEN public liar says? Once they step over that line they will LIE about anything. It's like crack to a druggie....or pork rinds to a redneck.

Shame on you AZ RUGG!

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3506 posts)
Normally you are on a nearly 16-20 hours a day. Yeah, you run a business, so you claim. Then again, you claim an awful lot of things. You use the anonymity of the internet for all it's worth.

I don't know if you or obama have more excuses for everything.

Seeing as how you reading comprehension appears to be lacking also, there is only 1 z in AZQT. Though we both know what you are trying to do, fool lqqk's policing of the forums.

Peoria AZ
Username hidden
(2340 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 164   End
TOPIC: What Mitt Really Said in That Speech