What An Amazing Perspective a Few Weeks Away From SLS Will Bring : Swingers Discussion 215712101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsWhat An Amazing Perspective a Few Weeks Away From SLS Will Bring
TOPIC: What An Amazing Perspective a Few Weeks Away From SLS Will Bring
Created by: TheGhost_and_MrsMuir
Original Starting post for this thread:
I must admit I was curious. After all that has happened since our President was re-elected in what amounts to a landslide victory in today's politics I was curious to see how the various factions here would react. Before I logged on I made a few predictions to myself just for the fun of it:

The gun issue would be all over the forums. (of course)

The righties would still be bitter (despite a very small reprieve when a few of them actually seemed to come to their senses)

The lefties would have mostly abandoned the forums for more productive pursuits.

That's it. I really didn't think much about it. So how did I do?

Gun issue- check. Predictable and partisan.

Bitter righties- check. Though I am somewhat dismayed at some of the more educated here, especially in light of how the rethuglican congress critters have screwed her family with aid in Staten Island. And they say people don't vote against their own self interest? Yes dear, despite your wealth and privelage you certainly belly up to the federal trow with sharp elbows when you need it personally. Disappearing lefties- Ahh, seems I missed this one. Not that I'm disappointed. My hat off to the lot of you, you are er men than I-or at least you have stronger stomachs and more time that you are willing to dedicate to a lost cause...

Bobby, if I ever win the lottery I am sending you to a Jesuit college for a few years. With your bullheaded tenacity, real knowledge would make you a very formidable adversary in political debate.

To the righties that have gone nuclear and seem to be staying there: Please, find your cave, get your guns and c-rations and go. The VAST majority of this great country have repudiated you in a very public way. The more you spit and cry the worse it will be for the lot of you. Really. Get a little love and compassion in your life or do yourself a favor and truly drink the koolaid. This country and this world is changing and leaving your dated and bitter ideas behind. Just like we did when FDR was elected and he saved this country from the very same players that are destroying it now.

Read some history. Recognize the signs. Your time has passed for at least a generation. Rest in peace...

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
"Swamplander of the GOPoopers"

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6992 posts)
First Lady Michelle has chiseled features, a gregarious, warm smile, and wears clothing with the confidence of athletes like the Williams sisters and Hope Solo.

In an arm-wrestling contest sponsored by Red Bull, she could out-muscle any member of the GOPoopers.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6992 posts)
"Obama's old lady looks awful. She needs a good hair dresser, maybe ZZ?"

Says the non-swinger with no pics of his 65+ yr old wife... Glad you mentioned being V-safe. We're sure the women in reproductive years, are lined up to jump in te sack with you bareback now!

Says the SLS Walking Dead....

The GOP Is loaded with bad rugs, carpets, weaves, plugs, and COMB OVERS.

Albuquerque NM
Username hidden
(2105 posts)
ZZ so what do you do in your volunteer work besides make dumb ass comments on here

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
For those of us who, Mr. {Muir} are lifetime, members privileges of approving new profiles and pictures, and monitoring the fora, are extended to us.

Being an SLS member has a certain similarity to being a Department of Homeland Security--Citizens Corps volunteer.

Observation and assessment of human blogging behavior is an emerging element of abnormal pyschology. A characteristic of certain stalkers is the probability that they like going to the schoolyard to play.

~~Mr. {Z}

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6992 posts)
Ghost you have been brain washed by the left. You are one of the sheeple that will follow your great leader down the highway of doom. We on the right as you say, we will be here long after you all fail in your desire to turn this country into a commie heaven. We will never conform to his wishes. We will maintain our rights and fight for them if needed. You read your history and see how this country was founded.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
I must admit I was curious. After all that has happened since our President was re-elected in what amounts to a landslide victory in today's politics I was curious to see how the various factions here would react. Before I logged on I made a few predictions to myself just for the fun of it:

The gun issue would be all over the forums. (of course)

The righties would still be bitter (despite a very small reprieve when a few of them actually seemed to come to their senses)

The lefties would have mostly abandoned the forums for more productive pursuits.

That's it. I really didn't think much about it. So how did I do?

Gun issue- check. Predictable and partisan.

Bitter righties- check. Though I am somewhat dismayed at some of the more educated here, especially in light of how the rethuglican congress critters have screwed her family with aid in Staten Island. And they say people don't vote against their own self interest? Yes dear, despite your wealth and privelage you certainly belly up to the federal trow with sharp elbows when you need it personally. Disappearing lefties- Ahh, seems I missed this one. Not that I'm disappointed. My hat off to the lot of you, you are er men than I-or at least you have stronger stomachs and more time that you are willing to dedicate to a lost cause...

Bobby, if I ever win the lottery I am sending you to a Jesuit college for a few years. With your bullheaded tenacity, real knowledge would make you a very formidable adversary in political debate.

To the righties that have gone nuclear and seem to be staying there: Please, find your cave, get your guns and c-rations and go. The VAST majority of this great country have repudiated you in a very public way. The more you spit and cry the worse it will be for the lot of you. Really. Get a little love and compassion in your life or do yourself a favor and truly drink the koolaid. This country and this world is changing and leaving your dated and bitter ideas behind. Just like we did when FDR was elected and he saved this country from the very same players that are destroying it now.

Read some history. Recognize the signs. Your time has passed for at least a generation. Rest in peace...

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3591 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: What An Amazing Perspective a Few Weeks Away From SLS Will Bring