Well things have certainly picked up in the forum : Swingers Discussion 90219101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsWell things have certainly picked up in the forum
TOPIC: Well things have certainly picked up in the forum
Created by: e_and_r
Original Starting post for this thread:
Politics forum has almost been restored to it's former glory since my triumphant return. I'm glad to see things working around here again. Lots of slander and name calling. Lots of venom and vitriol. Lots of inane winger comments. Lots of hate mongering, bashing the poor, and personal attacks. This place is almost restored back to normal. Call me the NikolaTesla of politics; I figured out how to put minimal energy into the machine and get maximum energy out. You can all thank me now.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
User Details are only visible to members.
It speaks!

Throwing baby's in the trash? You mean like baby Grace?

Keyboard warriors are the ones who brag about "stints" on "MMA forums" and such.

And the internet *is* serious business. Ask Ron Paul. $4.3 MILLION dollars in less than 24 hours.

Pot, Kettle, Black.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
China isn't backwards? Don't people in china throw baby girls in the trash and and abort at a rate higher than any other nation? Maybe I just have the wrong idea of what a progressive country is, I don't know.........

oh and here's a new word I pick up from my stint on MMA forums, it's the perfect description for this thread. PHAIL or FAIL.

This topic reminds me of another internet saying, "The Internet...Serious Business".

Get over yourself keyboard warrior.

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
He does ok. It's fun to torture him. He's not fully Lic yet. You really didn't think i open my own mail do you? This is Florida. Pissed off clients don't sue you they try to kill you.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Jim,

DO NOT HURT MY JUNIOR BROKER.....!!! people that work that cheap are hard to find.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Brasilia! Looking forward to it, never been. I've been to many other countries in South America though, Argentina, Ecuador, Bolivia, Peru, Guyana, et al. First trip to Brazil though. Any recommendations on things to see while I'm there?

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
Where in Brazil?

Fairfield CA
Username hidden
(575 posts)
You're welcome. Nothing worse than a boring political forum.

I'll be out of the country next week in Brazil, though, so I'm sure it will calm down to it's normal dull roar.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
I think I'm going to take my vacation now. Just a few days off, then I'll check in on you all next week. I expect the hate fest to continue unabated in my absence though. Lucky, I'm putting you in charge while I'm gone. Remember, get your homework done then 1/2 hour of TV, but then it's straight to bed young man. And keep Scotty's caffeine intake down to only a half doze cups of coffee a day. Don't overdo it.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
be careful what you wish for ER...

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Politics forum has almost been restored to it's former glory since my triumphant return. I'm glad to see things working around here again. Lots of slander and name calling. Lots of venom and vitriol. Lots of inane winger comments. Lots of hate mongering, bashing the poor, and personal attacks. This place is almost restored back to normal. Call me the NikolaTesla of politics; I figured out how to put minimal energy into the machine and get maximum energy out. You can all thank me now.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
TOPIC: Well things have certainly picked up in the forum