Well Done White Christians of South Carolina ! : Swingers Discussion 221636
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsWell Done White Christians of South Carolina !
TOPIC: Well Done White Christians of South Carolina !
Created by: PartyPerks847
Original Starting post for this thread:
Well done all you evangelicals from South Carolina ! You now have the proud distinction of being perhaps the first state in US history with a non white non Christian polytheistic rat worshiping sitting governor (converted to Methodist my ass) who had an adulterous affair with a sitting congressman who left his wife and family and moved in with his other personal whore, both elected by white Christians. Then you wonder why the other 55% of America says you white southern christian people are ignorant hypicrits
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I give it six months before Sanford and Nimrata Randhawa (AKA Nikki Haley to the lemmings) are boffing again..shall we run a pool?

Rosemont IL

Username hidden
(3771 posts)
2tryinfor4 ...Did Kennedy or Clinton ever stand and proclaim themselves monuments to morality? "The problem is not that Bill Clinton lied to a grand jury, it is that he lid to his wife" Mark Sanford

Rosemont IL

Username hidden
(3771 posts)
Was the white supremacy airlift prophesied more than two thousand years ago in reference to the Gingrich Moon Colony Expidition as a safeguard for the marhsmallow-haired chosen people, or did god understand the crazies would attempt to rule the earth in a futile example of politial-religious insanity?

Your pastor and bible teachers may pretend to know the answer. Girl Scouts across America sell s'mores and tell stories of divine intervention around their campfires.

Holy s'mores.

Treasure Is FL

Username hidden
(6602 posts)
The parade of the Gingrich Moon Colony Brigade gives hope for the human race on planet ocean and earth.

Maybe the Moon Colony Brigade will exit this planetary abode soon by means of the Divine Airlift prophesied by John The Revelator on the Island of Patmos more than two thousand years ago.

Treasure Is FL

Username hidden
(6602 posts)
Well all I got out of that was experienced politician vs some new chick whose only qualifications was being related to someone famous? I hope no one was upset because someone other than a Kennedy or Clinton got laid.

Hephzibah GA

Username hidden
(249 posts)
pp: You do have some what of a point. How many men swingers or not do you know who have not fucked around. Your post reminds me of the rantings of Jimmy Swaggart. "Hypocrite."

Tulare CA

Username hidden
(1880 posts)
Thanks to God, Sanford no longer goes astray with his dick.

Flat Rock NC

Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Ummmm....Mark...swingers (real ones anyway) don't lie to their wives, knowingly sleep with married partners outside their partners knowledge, and flaunt their fuck buddies in front of their kids in public

Rosemont IL

Username hidden
(3771 posts)
Well it kind of looks like to me the dude is a closet swinger. How wrong that is (anyone being a swinger) to the liberals like pp.

Tulare CA

Username hidden
(1880 posts)
I don't wonder that at all. I wonder why stupid moron liberals find a need to post non issue crap trying to make a point, when in reality they are only pissed that another liberal crashed and burned. Can't wait to watch more. Get your blood pressure up PP, maybe your head will explode. lol

Rio Rancho NM

Username hidden
(319 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
TOPIC: Well Done White Christians of South Carolina !