Well, there goes my morning entertainment : Swingers Discussion 222712
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsWell, there goes my morning entertainment
TOPIC: Well, there goes my morning entertainment
Created by: tbrmskss
Original Starting post for this thread:
Minnesota Rep. Michele Bachmann, a leading figure within the tea party movement and a 2012 Republican presidential candidate, announced in a video message released Wednesday on her website that she will not seek re-election next year.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 16   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Will the Lake Elmo Tea Party compound express itelf by covering her statue in a shroud to commemorate the Day of the Dead? Will Our Lady of Constant Sorrows ascend to a heavenly gay-hater throne in a distant galaxy to collect intergalactic gay-therapy payments for Marcus, her alter-ego? Will Minnesota voters continue to support the GOP Welfare Queen by providing her with a governement paycheck and insurance benefits?

Discerning intergalactic citizens want more insight from the investigations before agreeing to bestow 'sainthood' on the Congressman from Minnesota?

Treasure Is FL

Username hidden
(6602 posts)
Peter Waldron, who served as Bachmann’s national field coordinator in the 2012 presidential race, has filed a complaint with the Federal Election Commission alleging that the lawmaker’s campaign improperly used leadership PAC funds to pay presidential campaign staff. Consultant Guy Short, he alleges, was paid with MichelePAC funds. He also charges that payments to Bachmann’s Iowa campaign chairman, state Sen. Kent Sorenson, were concealed due to ethics rules that bar legislators from being employed by campaigns. Both Bachmann and Sorenson have denied those allegations. ... “Working with her, I know her to be a person of good faith,” Waldron told The Post of Bachmann at the time. “However, I also know that she is surrounded by what the Bible says is men of lesser sorts.”

Flat Rock NC

Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-Minn.) is under investigation by the Office of Congressional Ethics for alleged misuse of campaign funds, her attorney confirmed Monday.

“There are no allegations that the Congresswoman engaged in any wrongdoing,” said her attorney, William McGinley of Patton Boggs. “We are constructively engaged with the OCE and are confident that at the end of their Review the OCE Board will conclude that Congresswoman Bachmann did not do anything inappropriate.”

Flat Rock NC

Username hidden
(2984 posts)
ZZ...I fully support her right to marry an opposite sex gay male....A frigid repressed mentally ill vagina in a pants suit and a man not the least bit interested in her sexually...a match made in heaven indeed

Rosemont IL

Username hidden
(3771 posts)
Bring out that songsheet for the Soggy Bottom Boys number one hit. Change just a few lyrics and you have a lamentation for the Republic-con Party's Welfare Queen and Tea Party Super-Patritot"

"She was a man of constant sorrow...she wore his pants, he wore her bra."

Treasure Is FL

Username hidden
(6602 posts)
I misspelled the name of a Caribbean Island this morning when I was barely awake, and the milk crate and ring worm crew thinks that noticing is the equivalent of discovering a new sub atomic partial.

Rosemont IL

Username hidden
(3771 posts)
PP, I'm confused (I know - not a first) a typo? Perhaps I am blocked.

And speaking of typos, no they are not that important. This is a casual place to exchange ideas and I, for one, have trouble trying to make corrections on electronic devices. We all need to give each other a break - even if we are occasionally obnoxious.

Username hidden
(273 posts)
So what will the fruit fly of St Cloud and her closet queen hubby do after public life?

Rosemont IL

Username hidden
(3771 posts)
Her famous rant on Hardball to Chris Mathews was, "I hope they investigate Congress. I really hope they do," after her claims that members of Congress, except for her, were unpatriotic and conspiring with America's enemies.

Now that her campaign is being investigated for ethics viotlations, with law suits pending from her campaign staff in Iowa, it seems like she getiing what she asked for.

The Lake Elmo shrine will be covered with a shroud now that their Immaculate Madonna has become the Lady of Sorrows.

Treasure Is FL

Username hidden
(6602 posts)
Swgoldencouple...I'm hushed...I have no intention of elaborating regarless of any response or lack there of ..Just seems to me fraud is a more serious offense than a typo :)

Rosemont IL

Username hidden
(3771 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 16   End
TOPIC: Well, there goes my morning entertainment