Welfare and inspections : Swingers Discussion 211586
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsWelfare and inspections
TOPIC: Welfare and inspections
Created by: Robert_Hil
Original Starting post for this thread:
So the conservative eight wishes to make it mandated that welfare recipiants are tested for drugs. On the surface I can see their argument for this. So I will counter with this one.

I demand that any business profiting from the welfare system (any such system) be mandated to open all of their books. Every penny accounted for.

Profiting from welfare is to be defined as any subsadization, employing workers who qualify based upon 40 hour work week, government aid or otherwise a company with its hand out to the government.

It you are so poor that you cannot stand as a capitalist, without the governments help... Then you must prove that it isn't your greed for a plasma tv (excesses) that are driving the business down (and thus the country).

If it is good for the goose, it is good for... Well what ever you call yourself.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
User Details are only visible to members.
Who said what? If you mean me, get a clue.

Harmony FL
Username hidden
(192 posts)
So says the man who would outscource work to other nations and put his fellow countryman out if work... Just so you can make a buck.

Given the above statement as fact which you yourself had admitted to. Why should I think your words have any value to them?

You promote reducing wages of your countrymen. You promote reducing the tax base which is needed to pay down our debts. Debts incurred to fight endless wars and pay for the welfare systems you creat demand for by your above ideals. You fueled your parties defeat with this election cycle. It is a shame that greed cannot be educated in its folly by any method other than being allowed to die... Either at the hands of the people you seek to hurt (and you do hurt the public... My countrymen) or at the hands of the second civil war your side promotes.

Either way, your greed is unacceptable.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7701 posts)
I am a righty, but don't support the drug testing. It sounds good in principle, but having run a drug free workplace, I understand the shortcomings and know it will not have the intended affect.

Harmony FL
Username hidden
(192 posts)
Robert, this might be the most poorly conceived idea you've ever had on here.

And that's saying a lot.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20221 posts)
VA:

Now are these audits public? To include the personal filings of each investor, owner or other profiting from said company?

Understand what I demand. I am demanding that every penny be open to the public. For the decides within a company, that means them too. Why? Because they are the ones who ran the ship aground and are pleading with the people to put their fuck up right again.

Is this a full examination? Yes. Is this invading your personal space? Yes. But if you can demand this of welfare recipiants... Then all recipiants must be examined.

As the only excuse the right has for demanding drug testing of people on welfare is that drug users are wasting that help on drugs... The same can be said of employers or decides who waste the money on over priced cars (a cheap car will do for transport needs of any CEO) golf clubs, mansions, other expensive gifts, payments, ect.)

Don't want to be probed and make open to the people cleaning up your mess? Then do not ask for our help.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7701 posts)
Any entity - a person, company, charity or anything else that files with Federal and State tax agencies - is subject to audit at any time.

Including you. And me. And tbr. And Bill Gates. And Barack Obama. And Microsoft. And Coca Cola.

The CCRA (Canada Customs and Revenue - basically, the Canadian version of the IRS) audited us every year from 1998-2002, and continued to harass us for things right up until 2008. We were below the poverty line for 1998-2001. They would demand this receipt, and then assume we can't provide it, levy penalties and interest, and send us a bill. We'd send the fucking thing in, and they'd usually deny it for some reason, saying we can't use that, and then we'd copy the section of the tax code, send that in with an explanation, and they'd go away for a few months. Then reappear. From 1998 right until 2008, the last year they could legally audit us (6 years after our last Canadian tax return). We have no idea why we were targeted so much. We liked to joke that Mrs VA had an ex-boyfriend working at CCRA. I'd say in those 10 years we were "randomly selected" for a low-level audit (basically, not a full audit, just challenging a particular item) 30 times. My blood would boil every time we saw one of those goddamn envelopes.

Maritimers knows what I mean - only the Canadian government uses those awful brown envelopes. You see that color - you know who it's from.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20221 posts)
VA:

Do those audits include the owners (investors, CEOs, other persons making business decisions)?

If you own a business and it is going under... You reduce what is your personal pay until even that will not save your company. Why might you ask? Because you failed to promote your business and that is yiur failing, not the publics, so yes you must learn to live as your lowest paid employee until you can get your business in order or finally die.

That us skin in the game. If you aren't that devoted to your business and those under you, then you aren't worth the investment of the people's money.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7701 posts)
It's called an audit, Robert. Tax agencies may audit the books of any company at any time they choose.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20221 posts)
So the conservative eight wishes to make it mandated that welfare recipiants are tested for drugs. On the surface I can see their argument for this. So I will counter with this one.

I demand that any business profiting from the welfare system (any such system) be mandated to open all of their books. Every penny accounted for.

Profiting from welfare is to be defined as any subsadization, employing workers who qualify based upon 40 hour work week, government aid or otherwise a company with its hand out to the government.

It you are so poor that you cannot stand as a capitalist, without the governments help... Then you must prove that it isn't your greed for a plasma tv (excesses) that are driving the business down (and thus the country).

If it is good for the goose, it is good for... Well what ever you call yourself.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7701 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
TOPIC: Welfare and inspections