We have an AMERICAN CITIZEN ON AMERICAN SOIL accused of Terrorism : Swingers Discussion 2205811052
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsWe have an AMERICAN CITIZEN ON AMERICAN SOIL accused of Terrorism
TOPIC: We have an AMERICAN CITIZEN ON AMERICAN SOIL accused of Terrorism
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   52 to 61 of 366   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"“But we live in a complex word where you’re going to have to have a level of security greater than you did back in the olden days, if you will. And our laws and our interpretation of the Constitution, I think, have to change.” -Bloomberg.

I didn't see any comments from most of you in this thread.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16835 posts)
If you accept the limiting of rights in one area, you should accept it across the board.

What's the word they use?............ oh ya, it REASONABLE

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16835 posts)
"If you accept denying a citizen due process because of (conditions), then you accept the idea that the conditions are fluid. They may one day include you. "

BINGO!

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
Any erosion of the rights of foreign-born citizens is erosion of your rights as one born here.

If you accept denying a citizen due process because of (conditions), then you accept the idea that the conditions are fluid. They may one day include you.

Land O Lakes FL
Username hidden
(19135 posts)
"First they came for the foreign-born citizen and I didn't speak out .... "

Ya, I was thinking about that. Then I thought of all the recent gun debates and I figured 'Fuck it'.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16835 posts)
I understand the emotional reactions. I've had them too.

But we must not let emotional reactions to drive our decision-making. Emotionally-driven decisions are almost universally bad, especially in the long term.

Land O Lakes FL
Username hidden
(19135 posts)
Sweet I would not consider your opinion a meltdown, it is pretty normal to be angry, most of us are. I am not concerned about the asshole, and don't believe anybody else here is. I just want to keep our constitution intact and it followed, and the innocent citizens be treated as citizens not subjects. If we rule by emotions only the gov will find a emotion to single you or somebody out just because it feels good to do it.

And I will point out again, your anger is probably no different than the anger of innocent victims of Obama's drone campaign.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
"The best argument yet for me to reconsider my opposition to summary detainment and solitary confinement. "

Don't forget waterboarding.

Land O Lakes FL
Username hidden
(19135 posts)
"And yet Justin Bieber is still here."

The best argument yet for me to reconsider my opposition to summary detainment and solitary confinement.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10797 posts)
And yet Justin Bieber is still here. It's an unjust world, I tells ya.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   52 to 61 of 366   End
TOPIC: We have an AMERICAN CITIZEN ON AMERICAN SOIL accused of Terrorism