We have an AMERICAN CITIZEN ON AMERICAN SOIL accused of Terrorism : Swingers Discussion 22058110181
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsWe have an AMERICAN CITIZEN ON AMERICAN SOIL accused of Terrorism
TOPIC: We have an AMERICAN CITIZEN ON AMERICAN SOIL accused of Terrorism
GoTo Page: Less ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... More 
Start   181 to 190 of 366   End
User Details are only visible to members.
How does that happen? how do you go from having so much money, to having none? I just don't understand.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
She's only 72.

"Warwick declared Chapter 7 bankruptcy in New Jersey on March 21, 2013. Due to the reported mismanagement of her business affairs, she lists liabilities that include nearly $7 million owed to the Internal Revenue Service for the years 1991 to 1999 and more than $3 million in business taxes owed to the state of California."

Columbia SC
Username hidden
(19130 posts)
Is she still alive?

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
With Dionne Warwick?

Fun fact: She owes more than $10 million to the IRS....

Columbia SC
Username hidden
(19130 posts)
Thank you, VA. SLS gold!

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
"So that's the label I get for disagreeing with you? SIGH! "

Not at all. I was referring to your behavior, not your opinion. Disagree with me - sure. We can discuss. No problem. I like civil discussion, and I know you can do it. But sometimes you don't take that approach.

I'm being honest here - I like debating with you when we can address each other reasonably. When it becomes "you're a dick" it's less interesting.

Columbia SC
Username hidden
(19130 posts)
Bi-polar? Really?

So that's the label I get for disagreeing with you? SIGH!

Like I said in another thread. If that's what it takes for you, go for it. So much for being one of the few rightwingers I actually had some respect for...

Later

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2668 posts)
"You claim you show no preference but you do all the time."

That's not true. I prefer people who can conduct themselves with some decency, irrespective of their position, and sometimes even their ignorance. I tend to ignore the know-nothings on both sides on here. You are a little bi-polar - when you are behaving yourself, I like debating with you. When your tone becomes more like this, not so much.

"You have no problem telling people about your credentials ( real or not). Just because some people don't have the education you have doesn't mean you can talk down to them. All your flowery prose does not mean your right. It just sounds better."

Flowery prose? Are you likening me to Mondieu? I don't talk down to people. I don't thump my chest and scream "I'm right because of (something about me)". If someone makes a decent point I concede it. I do quite a bit.

"Do you really think those you're trying to get with feel the same way about you as you do to them? I bet if you disagreed with them you'd be on their shit list so fast your head would swim."

I disagree often with Fun, and most of the time with tbr. I do not harbor ill spirits towards them and enjoy debate with them. It's a little boring to debate with people who agree with you.

"You probably won't agree with me but that's okay. Sometimes people need to see thru others eyes..."

Of course it's OK. Speak your mind. I won't tell you off. I don't think I'm being a dick, however....

And you set up PP well... I don't think you intended to, but this should be interesting....

Columbia SC
Username hidden
(19130 posts)
Here's a suggestion.

We already know you are a educated man. You don't have to be a dick about it.

You claim you show no preference but you do all the time. You have no problem telling people about your credentials ( real or not). Just because some people don't have the education you have doesn't mean you can talk down to them. All your flowery prose does not mean your right. It just sounds better.

Do you really think those you're trying to get with feel the same way about you as you do to them? I bet if you disagreed with them you'd be on their shit list so fast your head would swim...

You probably won't agree with me but that's okay. Sometimes people need to see thru others eyes...

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2668 posts)
"why do you always seem to cave in to them?"

I most certainly did not. What's caving in? I didn't tell them to fuck off? I think Perf is completely wrong on this and have been very clear on this. What else would you like me to do?

Columbia SC
Username hidden
(19130 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... More 
Start   181 to 190 of 366   End
TOPIC: We have an AMERICAN CITIZEN ON AMERICAN SOIL accused of Terrorism