We have an AMERICAN CITIZEN ON AMERICAN SOIL accused of Terrorism : Swingers Discussion 22058110141
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsWe have an AMERICAN CITIZEN ON AMERICAN SOIL accused of Terrorism
TOPIC: We have an AMERICAN CITIZEN ON AMERICAN SOIL accused of Terrorism
GoTo Page: Less ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... More 
Start   141 to 150 of 366   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"I'll let Fun have the fun of answering that one. "

sigh.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16716 posts)
"Bullshit. Where? "

I'll let Fun have the fun of answering that one.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18794 posts)
Fun- I find you boring and tiresome. I think you're a pathetic, 50 year old single troll on a Swingers site. You're educated, but lack logic. You're too prone to assume things that aren't, and jump to conclusions too quickly.

As for my trouble explaining things clearly to you in written form, that's partly on me, and partly on you for being a jackass.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16716 posts)
"You often seem unable to express your mental meanderings with clarity. Like your post a few weeks ago to the effect that something that never happened was the equivalent of something that never would happen. Asked if it was a mis-type, you said no, then proceeded to explain how it meant something completely different than as written. "

You jump to conclusions instead of asking for explanations. Then, when you're unhappy with the explanation you mock it.

It's no wonder you're not in the natural sciences.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16716 posts)
"Then you backtracked again to your original position that they shouldn't have criminal system due process rights after all (i.e., make them enemy combatants). "

Same as I always said.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16716 posts)
"Then you wandered around for awhile repeating that foreign-born citizens should be treated differently, and held to a higher standard."

Bullshit. Where?

Then you retreated to a position that the only disparate treatment should be the revocation of citizenship. For that, I applauded you.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16716 posts)
Hey Perf, it's not my fault if you can't clearly express a consistent line of thought. 

You started out by disagreeing with T, saying that a foreign-born citizen shouldn't be treated the  same as a native son, that he should be designated as an enemy combatant. That means he wouldn't go through the normal criminal justice system and be afforded the due process rights that come with that. 

Then you wandered around for awhile repeating that foreign-born citizens should be treated differently, and held to a higher standard. Then you retreated to a position that the only disparate treatment should be the revocation of citizenship. For that, I applauded you. 

Then you backtracked again to your original position that they shouldn't have criminal system due process rights after all (i.e., make them enemy combatants). 

You often seem unable to express your mental meanderings with clarity. Like your post a few weeks ago to the effect that something that never happened was the equivalent of something that never would happen. Asked if it was a mis-type, you said no, then proceeded to explain how it meant something completely different than as written. 

It's fine if your thoughts aren't consistent. And it's also fine if you can't express them with much clarity. But it's pretty funny when you blame others for any problems they have comprehending the inconsistent and sometimes incomprehensible stuff you churn out. 

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10769 posts)
BTW the Gov will interview him whether he is a citizen or not, the same as they would for everyone of you. If he has no leg to stand on to say no, then we do not either.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
"I would like immediate designation of Enemy Combatant for foreign born citizens who commit acts against the country."

Another post, just minutes ago, advocating disparate treatment for foreign-born citizens. That disparate treatment being immediate designation of them into a system that strips them of ordinary due process rights.

You really should make up your mind.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10769 posts)
Just don't hit me with drone rocket, OK?? I'll be good.

Sorry - I meant a drone "weapon of mass destruction"....

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18794 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... More 
Start   141 to 150 of 366   End
TOPIC: We have an AMERICAN CITIZEN ON AMERICAN SOIL accused of Terrorism