We have an AMERICAN CITIZEN ON AMERICAN SOIL accused of Terrorism : Swingers Discussion 22058110131
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsWe have an AMERICAN CITIZEN ON AMERICAN SOIL accused of Terrorism
TOPIC: We have an AMERICAN CITIZEN ON AMERICAN SOIL accused of Terrorism
GoTo Page: Less ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... More 
Start   131 to 140 of 366   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I don't. For 3 reasons:

1. We're better than people like that.

2. It would be a propaganda victory FOR people like that.

3. It is rare that we capture someone like this alive. They could be useful.

Puerto Morelos Quintana Roo Mexico
Username hidden
(18839 posts)
"Then you wandered around for awhile repeating that foreign-born citizens should be treated differently, and held to a higher standard." Bullshit. Where? 1. Maybe there should be something similiar to a Grand Jury that decides if the evidence dictates designation of Enemy Combatant for naturalized suspects in these types of attacks. 2. I just don't think you treat immigrants the same when it comes to acts against the country. Just my opinion. 3. And I think they should be held to higher standard for obeying the laws. Just a difference of opinion.

Puerto Morelos Quintana Roo Mexico
Username hidden
(18839 posts)
Va - maybe you should take a shot at it. Your boy is failing miserably.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16728 posts)
"Bless your heart. "

Translation: He still can't do it

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16728 posts)
""Then you wandered around for awhile repeating that foreign-born citizens should be treated differently, and held to a higher standard."

Define 'treated differently'. You're the one who posted the reasons they could be denaturalized. That's different than natural citizens.

Define the exact group of 'foreign-born citizens' you are referring to. I was referring to only those who committed serious crime (see above) or in terms of Enemy Combatant designation, those who commit heinous acts against the country.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16728 posts)
Bless your heart.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10769 posts)
"Nah. When it gets to the point that the guy denies having said something right there in black and white a half dozen times, and he still wants to scrap about it, it's time for me to just leave him standing there threatening to bleed on me. I'm a bleeding heart, after all. Mercy me. "

Translation for Bullshitsky: He can't do it.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16728 posts)
"I'll let Fun have the fun of answering that one."

Nah. When it gets to the point that the guy denies having said something right there in black and white a half dozen times, and he still wants to scrap about it, it's time for me to just leave him standing there threatening to bleed on me. I'm a bleeding heart, after all. Mercy me.

youtube. com/watch?v=9RZ-hYPAMFQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10769 posts)
Let me put it in context for you

Everyone is alleged until a guilty verdict is handed out.

T Danville PA Report to Moderator 2 Hours Hours Ago View cplofunswingers's posts (1598 post) perfectmatch69

Him: Straight ,44 Her: Bi ,44 "So innocent until proven guilty doesn't apply to alleged (and that's all he is right now) enemies of the state? "

That's the tricky part, but yes. There will always be people who think he is 'alleged' at this point

"Everyone is alleged until a guilty verdict is handed out"

Sure, it just depends on what 'alleged' lets you do to them. Maybe there should be something similiar to a Grand Jury that decides if the evidence dictates designation of Enemy Combatant for naturalized suspects in these types of attacks.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16728 posts)
"That disparate treatment being immediate designation of them into a system that strips them of ordinary due process rights. "

IF they are reasonably connected with an attack on the country. Why do you keep using soundbites??

Again, it's not a thesis. It's a conversation. Did you miss the part about a Grand Jury like panel reviewing the evidence, or are you just being a dick like normal?

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16728 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... More 
Start   131 to 140 of 366   End
TOPIC: We have an AMERICAN CITIZEN ON AMERICAN SOIL accused of Terrorism