Was Columbus, a terrorist or an illegal alien : Swingers Discussion 72563
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsWas Columbus, a terrorist or an illegal alien
TOPIC: Was Columbus, a terrorist or an illegal alien
Created by: sweetspyce
Original Starting post for this thread:
let us know what you think!

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Historically and currently most Genocide is committed by people of the same race with similar cultures, living within the same continent.

Look at Africa, the Genocide is internal. Look at Bosnia. Look at England, the attempted Genocide and subjugation of the Irish and Scots was white on white brutality.

Even the American Indian experienced Genocide, or attempts at Genocide between tribes, long before the "evil" white man arrived, as well as while the west was being settled.

There are no innocents when it comes to warfare or genocide. Mankind is guilty a whole.

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
Europeans were always good at warfare and genocide. ------------------------------------------------------------------- That applies to mankind, not just Europeans.

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
Not a bad idea on the building... lived in one 10 years ago...nah..I prefer my spead....

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(2075 posts)
Sometimes I wish I lived in an apartment.....took me awhile to mow the damn lawn and my ass hurt like hell.

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(2075 posts)
After what happened in 60"s the government did a great job in brain washing the masses YUP they sure did the liberals brainwashed the masses into believing we needed equal rights amendments to a constitution that says and includes all persons born and or naturalized and where in resides in the United States. A Majority of amendments start this way and is all inclusive to all the people. The Constitution started hypocritical and continues today to be the same. And the people we elect continue on the same old path.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Give it back to them! LOL Is that what you want? The difference in that time at least, Between red and white one was a savage and the other unlearned. Now a look in the mirror the tables are turned.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Europeans were always good at warfare and genocide.

Santa Cruz CA
Username hidden
(39 posts)
the same way americans think they do!

Santa Cruz CA
Username hidden
(39 posts)
Right out of a text book.

Santa Cruz CA
Username hidden
(39 posts)
The powerful will take control of the weak, that's just human nature. It's not right or wrong it's just human. Given the same power and resources do any of you honestly believe that the conquered would not become conquerers themselves? Power corrupts everyone. No race has a monopoly on barbarism, as humans we all share the same capacity for evil, those who have power just have the resources to endulge in their evil designs while others do not. I'm sorry but I fail to see the point of this blame game. What happened happened and will never change, most likely will be repeated in the future until the human race becomes extinct. You want peace, destroy humanity.

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
TOPIC: Was Columbus, a terrorist or an illegal alien