War crimes : Swingers Discussion 898721021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsWar crimes
TOPIC: War crimes
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 24 of 24 
User Details are only visible to members.
first we've had 43 presidnets.

secondly who cares if we violate some stupid un rule. wihtout us the un doesn't exsist.

thirdly, NO even the un doesn't execute war criminals but there's been no crime commited.

Lake Worth FL

Username hidden
(7207 posts)
I saw this thing on the U.N. Security Counsel and how Pres. Bush aledgedly violated the U.N. Charter. I say alledgedly because I'd like to know my sources before I believe it. However there was some evidence that requires another look at the Constitution. Regardless of which, after 50 some-odd presidents, are we really going to start offing presidents now? I mean, in front of the world, just like Saddam? I really see a bad outcome, and from what I saw, armageddon is not how it's gonna be predicted in the bible.

Columbus OH

Username hidden
(340 posts)
If a leader is given a fair jury trial and found guilty of high crimes they he should have to bare the responsibility of his actions. Many high-ranking Nazis swung by the neck at Nuremberg for little more than being found guilty of "waging aggressive warfare". Is there any other kind?

Goose Creek SC

Username hidden
(1690 posts)
I'm a patriot. With that said here's what I got to say... I don't like Bush. I'd still take a bullet for him 'cuz he's my president. But... If he is tried and found guilty of war crimes, would we as a country really execute him, one of our own presidents? I know that noone is above the law, but if it really happens would we (any American) pull the switch?

Columbus OH

Username hidden
(340 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 24 of 24 
TOPIC: War crimes