Walter Reed facility is rodent infested!! WTF : Swingers Discussion 740091081
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsWalter Reed facility is rodent infested!! WTF
TOPIC: Walter Reed facility is rodent infested!! WTF
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   81 to 82 of 82 
User Details are only visible to members.
Akron asks why anyone would be liberal?

For the last 6 years we've been completely controled by conservatives. We are going into debt at a record pace, after being left with a huge surplus. We are no longer a free country as this administration keeps taking away our privacy and freedom. We are fighting a civil war that we caused where we don't know who the enemy is or what we are attempting to accomplish. Company bankrupsys are at an all time high. Our air lines, car manufactures and just about everyone other than Bush's politiclal contributers and in bankrupsy and laying off people. Polution and environmental degradation has increased as Bush has completely gutted environmental regulations that protect all of us. That's just a start the list goes on and on. Our contry is on the edge of disaster and thats after just 6 years fo the conservatives being in power.

You can scream, yell and call us names but the end is near for Bush and his conservatives and it can't come soon enough. If we leave the conservatives in power any longer our country will no longer exsist. That is why we need a voice of reason and an entirely new direction. It's a matter of survival!

Las Vegas NV

Username hidden
(597 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
Funny no pics of the inside yet, Freedom of information act would allow pics from the inside would it not? Show me, And the facility here in St. Louis is outstanding so I will beleive it when I see it.

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   81 to 82 of 82 
TOPIC: Walter Reed facility is rodent infested!! WTF