Walter Reed facility is rodent infested!! WTF : Swingers Discussion 740091071
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsWalter Reed facility is rodent infested!! WTF
TOPIC: Walter Reed facility is rodent infested!! WTF
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   71 to 80 of 82   End
User Details are only visible to members.
My wife and I are also sending over 1000 mouse traps to be placed strategically throughout the outpatient facility of Walter Reed. We support our troops!!

what a prick!!! you know what for get it .

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Really been to a facility or to the USO lately? go look for your self what these people are doing and saying. And if what you say is true then Thank you...

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Awe hear we go, gonna run when confronted and not answer the question. So no intetion of helping folks who serve YOU and defend YOU? damn man what a fawkin shame... If this story upset you do something instead of bitch...and lay blame.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
There is one, the same one that put forth a worthless bill that they knew would never pass.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
"Thanks for the jinks there bud!!! But any way Is there not a committee in the senate to oversee such injustices?" Never saw the name Bill Clinton in that statement... answer the question.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Bit i am sure you could come up with something to help out right? Instead of bitching to us call your senator? go visit see if the need anything you know help out there bud.

But any way Is there not a committee in the senate to oversee such injustices?" Well answer the question, Dont they?

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
So how long has he been sec. defense? already attacking him boy. Yep the blame game instead of doing it just get it done they have the power at least thats what they are saying. LOL Liberals what a joke...

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
OH and one more thing Auto makers in the US? LOL talk to the Unions on that one LOL Nissan and Toyota both have shown quality doesnt mean it was made by union workers.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Vagas LOL what personal right have you personally lost? Do you speak to AQ operatives on the phone? Do you deal drugs? The enviroment has been going down hill for decades you think this is new? or did you just wake up from Algore screaming in your ear? Air lines? shit thats called mis mangement on their part, have you flown lately? it a fawkin joke. Give me a break every step of the way it has been a fight and if you wanna blame any one for this fucked up war blame them all congress, the president Clinton ect. all of the placing blame on one individual is the problem. Who was in control of congress when we reached a surplus? Republicans. The economy? Stock market is up, did you really expect the housing boom to last for ever? lets try to be realistic. Of course the one thing you got right was his time is almost up, And I bet he cant wait, if you had a job where every policy and action you made was ripped to shreds before it even had a chance to work how long would you last? I know i would not last very long...

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Thanks for the jinks there bud!!! But any way Is there not a committee in the senate to oversee such injustices? come on now there is something they could actually get done I am sure with GW's lack of the veto record they could send a bill that actually shows they care he wont veto it. Come on then do something!

And one more thing JNM your an accountant arent you? Say a good jesture would be to go to your lacal facility and offer these guys some tax help. Being a volunteer and offering your support for the troops. Hey how about all the libs reach out to help!!! Americans can bitch all they want but gosh for bid you do something to help on your own. I will quote a Dem for you "ask not what your country can do for you, ask what YOU can do for your country. And don't put the tax thing down, think for a change about the nations people and not whats in it for you?

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   71 to 80 of 82   End
TOPIC: Walter Reed facility is rodent infested!! WTF