W T F : Swingers Discussion 2083471092
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsW T F
TOPIC: W T F
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   92 to 101 of 1323   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I think those are the teeth of Apple employees who work in their iPhone factories.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17571 posts)
I am not a government contractor, so this does not affect me.

I order all of my cat of nine tails from China. Better price, and they put the little beads on the end at no extra charge...

Lakeside CA

Username hidden
(17225 posts)
Due to House Republicans allowance of sequestration to go forward, the cat o' nine tails shall henceforth be the cat o' six tails.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17571 posts)
"Outsource it!"

That's what I was trying to do. Get some of that capital flowing...

Good, they are used to the cat o nine tails, so I would prefer we stay with what they are used to...

Lakeside CA

Username hidden
(17225 posts)
Even better to in-source your beatings. Have group A of slaves beat group B this week. Switch it around next week.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17571 posts)
I cant believe you 2 capitalist wannabees.

Outsource it!

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16521 posts)
Well that depends on whether your slave beating requires a bare (specify open or closed) hand, a gloved hand, leather whip, a 2x4, or a chain.

I won't do pistol whipping, and a ball and gag are extra.

:-)

Brooklyn Park MN

Username hidden
(3843 posts)
If you are beating slaves this week, how much will you charge me to beat my slaves?

I'm going to be busy being a rapacious capitalist, so I won't have time...

Lakeside CA

Username hidden
(17225 posts)
Apparently killing someone isn't an act of dominance. Interesting.

Some day I will have to read "The Logic Of _Hil". But not today.

Today I have slaves to beat and wealth to increase by collecting subsidies from the government.

Brooklyn Park MN

Username hidden
(3843 posts)
"Have to agree that anyone that sexually abuses a child should have their balls and dick cut off. But why stop there if its a rape with violence then they should lose their junk as well. As studies have shown rape is a power trip for a lot of these guys. I say lets give them a power trip that they will remember for the rest of their lives."

It is amazing how so many in these forms will wave the flag, stand and demand that their second amendment rights are protected... And then ignore constitutional amendment which prevents cruel and unusual punishment.

Rape is a unforgivable crime, and if you wish to issue a harsh punishment, then take the rapist out back and shoot them like the dog they acted like. Do not waste my money on torture, do not waste my money on your psyco or sadistic desires to prove you are a man by torturing someone... If their actions are unacceptable, simply drop them to their knees and put a bullet between their eyes and leave their bodies for their families to collect or the crematorium to burn.

By directing your punitive actions to their reproductive systems and torture, you are in fact acting exactly like the rapist. You are exerting power over them and inflicting pain and dominance... Which is exactly what rape is about, dominance over ones victim.

Just shoot them, and do not allow them to take up any more real-state in your mind.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6873 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   92 to 101 of 1323   End
TOPIC: W T F