W T F : Swingers Discussion 2083471092
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsW T F
TOPIC: W T F
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   92 to 101 of 1659   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Hey Erica. How are you?

Quick! Get out of here while you still can....

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2789 posts)
I was just popping in here to see if things were still on track. I don't know what I was expecting, lol. Hi, guys!

But, since I'm here, I'm a liberal(ish) and I think that's fucked up, too! So don't blame just ANY ol' liberal. I didn't do it. (Unless there's punishment...in which case, "I didn't do it.")

Username hidden
(113 posts)
You right on that perf. It is the liberals who have this country fucked up and its getting worse every day.

Mickey,

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(4997 posts)
If the teacher would have used Jesus in an assignment she would have been fired, and it would be on the evening news.

This country is fucked up. Thank a Liberal.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17147 posts)
WTF????

A sixth-grade teacher at a Washington, D.C. public school will apologize to students but otherwise is receiving no punishment whatsoever for sending students home with an assignment this week instructing them to use a Venn diagram to compare former President George W. Bush and Adolf Hitler.

The teacher is employed at McKinley Tech Middle School, a taxpayer-funded school in the Northeast quadrant of the nation’s capital, NBC Washington reports.

The Washington Times obtained a copy of the assignment, which innovatively melds together the Holocaust and the Iraq war.

“Now that we have read about two men of power who abused their power in various ways, we will compare and contrast them and their actions,” the directions explain. “Please refer to your texts, ‘Fighting Hitler — A Holocaust Story’ and ‘Bush: Iraq War Justified Despite No WMD’ to compare and contrast former President George W. Bush and Hitler. We will use this in class tomorrow for an activity!”

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17147 posts)
My guess is he's screaming like a 6 year old for attention. If you'd all keep ignoring him, he'll eventually go away.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17147 posts)
You can tell when his meds start wearing off. He sounds almost lucid.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2636 posts)
We have on SLS 50 post per page. ZZ has aver 25 of the post on this page.

He is coming off a high or just going on one. ONE is it?????

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(501 posts)
That reminds me, I forgot to beat my slaves today. I'll just do it twice tomorrow.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2636 posts)
Justus:

People like you, who believe that a man isn't worth a living wage. People like you, who sent the jobs to the third world and NEVER reduced the price of the cars. People like you, who allow our government to continue to have contracts with companies who outsource and put US workers out of business.

Unions are the cost of doing business. If you cannot sell the car for more to cover that cost, cut your pay, cut the investors pay and go out of business. But you will pay a living wage, which is the only thing that the unions have ever fought for in Detroit.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7587 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   92 to 101 of 1659   End
TOPIC: W T F