W T F : Swingers Discussion 2083471082
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsW T F
TOPIC: W T F
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   82 to 91 of 1323   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Jimmy Kimmel was out on the street of NY and asked the question of NY'ers. Which would you support, Obamacare or the Affordable Care Act? As usual most didn't know the difference and alot even said they would support the Affordable Care Act, because they don't like being forced to choose something like Obamacare that is shoved down their throat!!!!! WTF?

Brick NJ

Username hidden
(710 posts)
sedu:

Minimum/poverty wage security guard. Be glade I show up on time, there are a million other poverty jobs out there.

As for what my duties are? Their simple. Observe and report. See someone doing something they ought not... Call my boss, try to take photos and record what I can. Beyond that, we are under strict orders to not engage, chase or otherwise aggress. WE ARE Not the police.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6875 posts)
Pal, with him as your guard, you'd be up a shit's Creek w/o a paddle.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
As a social worker, I felt I needed to do some professional protection...

Lakeside CA

Username hidden
(17239 posts)
Please!

God forbid he should actually face a situation where he has to actually perform a guard's duty.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
Robert is a security guard.

Lakeside CA

Username hidden
(17239 posts)
After reading some of his post I wouldn't waste my time reading the logic of -_ Hil. At 29 years old I wonder if he is getting ready to enter politics. He seems to have the same mindset of all those in politics of knowing what is best for everyone else. Do any of you remember when Congress shut down the government? A southern congressmen was asked if he felt that it was right for him to get paid durning the shut down. His answer was "Well I have a son in college and a nice house to pay for beside I'm still working." I'm sure that those government employees would be happy to working instead of sitting at home looking at the bills piling up because they couldn't work. On second thought maybe _ Hil. works in social services; to me those people have always seemed a little strange. Guess that we can look forward to another long post from him about my post

Honolulu HI

Username hidden
(59 posts)
LOL at outsourcing...

3 contractors are bidding on repairing a broken fence at the White House- one from FL, one from TX, and one from MN.

The FL contractor bids $900- $400 for labor, $400 for materials and $100 for his profit.

The TX contractor bids $700- $300 for labor, $300 for materials and $100 for his profit.

The MN contractor bids $2,700. Obama says "Are you nuts? You didn't even measure anything, how did you come up with that figure?"

The MN contractor replies "$1,000 for you, $1,000 for me, and we hire the guy from TX to do the job for $700."

Now if you will excuse me, I have to outsource something to a guy from TX for a Federal project.

Brooklyn Park MN

Username hidden
(3843 posts)
WTF? They breed cats with nine tails? One for each life I presume...

Brooklyn Park MN

Username hidden
(3843 posts)
That explains the logo...

Lakeside CA

Username hidden
(17239 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   82 to 91 of 1323   End
TOPIC: W T F