W T F : Swingers Discussion 2083471081
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsW T F
TOPIC: W T F
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   81 to 90 of 1543   End
User Details are only visible to members.
But how can young generation right now get that experience in the first place if nobody will even interview them and give them a chance to learn real world experience?

They have to learn to do it the hard way, My son went to work as a peon for a chef in Organ, fell in love with the Idea of being a chef and learn every thing he could from the man he was working for and learned all his recipes. When he moved to New Orleans he Worked under some of the greatest chefs in the world (sometimes starting at the bottom of the ladder. It was hard and frustrating work, but it paid off and now he as a very good paying job and and even has a few of his original recipes on the menu of some of the most famous restaurants in New Orleans.

You Just have to figure out what is is you are made to do, and than strive to be the very best at it and success will follow.

Hell even my Daughter who dropped out of high school Makes between 15 and 30 dollars an hour at an enter level position.

Springfield MO
Username hidden
(109 posts)
Toomuch:

You are dead wrong. The teachers and other public office involved in teaching, demand a icing befitting those who are educating the next generation of citizens. There are few more important jobs than this.

Now why should a teacher enjoy a 50,000 a year job? Because they had to attend college for 4 years, put off having a family until about 25 years old and must deal both with your child (and others) without becoming visibly upset, taking their anger out on your child... Not to mention the failings of over fifty percent of parents to have been education their kids at home.

This is the 21st century. No child should need be taught in school (preschool) how to say their alphabet, or count 1 through 10. That is the parents job. It should have been a complained by the child's age of five. They may not understand the importance of these skills, but no child should have entered preschool without already knowing them.

Then the teachers must contend with the denial most parents have about the unacceptable behaviors of their own children. And how parents threaten legal action (sometimes following through) when their child is given detention for misbehaving, let alone the demands to defund detention (not in school, but on a Saturday or after school)", this you must pay to transport your child home and to Saturday detention)

If you would like, I can obtain a more complete listing of the problems teachers are faced with, because you and many parents are in denial of your own mistakes, much less your child's. and yes, the teachers must contend with reporting your child's errors to parents who use physical punishment, because such forms are unacceptable and achieve nothing, but to create a more abusive person through teaching violence to obtain a desired effect.

So the teachers must balance reporting errors and misbehavior, with the long term effects of possible punitive actions which only damages the child worst. Personally, I would report the child's mistakes and then observe said child for signs of abuse (any physical or excessive mental abuse) and file charges against such parents.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7345 posts)
Ummm There was a link on here earlier that kinda sums up the education issue. The PUBLIC government funded institutions seems to me to be a money grubbing and greedy as the evil capitalists.

Whoever posted this first step up and take credit because I don't remember who you were but I've been sending that link. :)

here it is: bluenationreview. com/angry-graduate-sends-letter-when-school-begs-for-money/ Take the extra space out when you paste it SLS does not allow links when they figure it out

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2085 posts)
S_couple:

You are correct, without a college degree and to a lesser extent a trade school certificate, you cannot even become a manager at a store. Giant food, turkey hill, Walmart, and other stores will not hire from within or out (any position above assistant manager, (a 9USD an hour job) without a 4 year degree in business management.

And applying without the minimum requirements has your application tossed into the garbage without being read. So you can have a life time of experience, and it would be meaningless.

These older guys here need to wake up to the fact that the world has changed and to survive financially, you must make at a minimum 30,000 USD to start. That is just enough above poverty to afford living in the city, where the jobs are.

As for rdy's sales job, it is nothing more than scam. Personally, the entire telemarketing system should be considered harassment, unless I specifically call you, do not call me to sell me anything, ever.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7345 posts)
Besides, bobbie boy would have to go to college to achieve the skills to have a career in sales. Oh, and he wouldn't want to call anyone between 4 and 8PM cause he's having dinner then and wouldn't want to be disturbed by cold callers and telemarketers.

Brick NJ
Username hidden
(1208 posts)
sexy, people that work with me work only on commission. So if they don't sell they don't get paid.

You know the chicken shit does wonders for veggies in the garden. He should try zucchini and cucumbers. Excellent source of fiber.

Brick NJ
Username hidden
(1208 posts)
RDY, I think you should give Bobbie a job and then pay him about 5 times what he's worth. That might make him stop whining. Waddia think? And what were you thinking, trying to tell him how to grow grass. Don't you know he already knows how to do that, like he knows how to do everything else? He will probably say that the Government should be responsible for his grass, and that you are just another greedy businessman who needs to pay your people a "fair" wage, as well as enough more taxes to cover his grass farm expenses.

Wilmington DE
Username hidden
(868 posts)
2 Saint, I think I took that same course. I liked the clear stuff from the mason jar I got in Mississippi.

bobbie boy doesn't know how to be a man and he'll tell you that every time he posts in the forum.

Speaking of college skills, I run 3 companies and never went to college but I did get an assoc. degree in computer hardware and electronics technology before I entered the AF and became an instructor in Electronic Counter Measures with a Top Secret Clearance.

Brick NJ
Username hidden
(1208 posts)
I believe it's a difference in generation. In the past, college isn't required. But for the current young generation, if you just graduate from high school, there is no way you can even get an interview with any company offering a permanent position with a decent salary.

I will hire people with experience to work for me if there's no college diploma. But how can young generation right now get that experience in the first place if nobody will even interview them and give them a chance to learn real world experience? Even if you don't want to go to college, you need to go to trade school to learn the skills for working in such field.

High school diploma is no longer enough now.

Schaumburg IL
Username hidden
(343 posts)
bobbie, 1) can't grow food, we cannot even get grass to grow right.

bobbie, use fertilizer and water every other day before the sun comes up. Make sure that the roots stay wet and don't cut it so low. That should help you, oh and don't forget to spread weed killer that doesn't harm the grass.

Or if you want you can go out to a chicken farm in your areaand dig up the dry chicken shit to use as fertilizer, but make sure you spread it thin. Then you can use that to grow veggies for your winter feed. You're close to the Delaware River, you can take a day off and take your father fishing and bring home dinner and freeze for winter, unless you like to go ice fishing.

You have a great hobby of blaming everyone for your failures when you should get off your ass and be a productive member of society.

Brick NJ
Username hidden
(1208 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   81 to 90 of 1543   End
TOPIC: W T F