Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics W T F
TOPIC: W T F
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   81 to 90 of 2021   End
User Details are only visible to members.
So if any politicians have anything embarassing they need to disclose, today's the day to do it. The entire world is paying attention to a dress in Scotland. It's like there's nothing else in the news.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22373 posts)
You forge new territory in "low" every day.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22373 posts)
VA in previous state of the union speeches Obama publicly reamed the justices for making rulings that he did not like.

Ginsburg was drunk because she hated being there, knowing that she was going to be reamed by Obama in front of the world.

The highest court in the land publicly reamed by the highest office holder in the land on national TV..this is what the Democrats have done to our country...how low can America go?

Ukiah CA
Username hidden
(1572 posts)
It's good to know white people don't have a lock on this nutty "sovereign citizens" thing.

CHESTERFIELD, MO (KTVI) – Police say a woman going by the name “Queen” tried to file false paperwork to take possession of a $4.7 million home last summer. Lakresha Slaughter, 28, filed a claim with the St. Louis County recorder of deeds for the Chesterfield home on July 3rd.

The couple who own the home put it on the market and took it off. They were still living in the mansion when “Queen” put a sovereign claim on the home. Police say Slaughter thought the home was unoccupied or abandoned. So, she went with her husband going by the name “Rehan Keyaan Alui Bey” to file a claim with the Recorder of Deeds.

A letter was sent telling owners telling them to vacate the property and turn over the keys within 10 days. Slaughter claimed she owned the property.

The actual owners contacted authorities to get to the bottom of the letter. Police say “sovereign claims” happen more than you would think.

Slaughter goes by the name “Queen Makieah Ali Bay.” Police say she considers herself a Moorish American National and part of the sovereign citizens movement. An increasing number people claiming to follow Moorish Science have filed false legal documents like fake liens, deeds, and property claims. Many sovereign citizens say they are answerable only to their interpretation of the law.

Lakresha Slaughter told investigators that her father told her to,”Look into taking back the land that is rightfully hers,” according to the probable cause statement. She claims her father introduced her to a man who told them to change their names and file the documents to take possession of the property. The man told her that after 10 days the County Sheriff would give them the keys to the unoccupied home.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22373 posts)
While Zimbabwe gets all the press as the economic basket case of Africa, South Africa it seems wants in on the action.

Impressed by the hellacious results of "land reform" in Zimbabwe, South Africa has proposed sweeping new land reform measures which are sure to fix everything, or maybe just send them sliding further down the toilet. Time will tell.

The reform is aimed at addressing "the need to secure our limited land for food security and address the land injustice of more than 300 years of colonialism and apartheid." In future, foreigners -- who currently own some five to seven percent of South Africa's land -- would be allowed only to lease property for between 30 and 50 years, and may be required to cede land considered "strategic".

The next phase will be to split up sprawling farms, limiting land ownership for "any individual" to 12,000 hectares (30,000 acres) per person, and the government would purchase and "redistribute" any land in excess of the limit.

The legislation was the subject of a campaign promise ahead of Zuma's re-election in 2014.

Observers say Zuma's aim is to steal thunder from his most vocal adversary, radical populist Julius Malema, who has advocated outright expropriations without compensating ejected farmers.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22373 posts)
My statements about the SOTU address were meant to be general and not specific to Obama.

However I can totally get her point. She's 81 years old and has to sit there stone-faced for 60 minutes at 9:30 pm and listen to blah blah blah blah blah....

I'd have trouble staying awake too.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22373 posts)
Funny that Obama Bullshit puts the Judge to sleep, while it enrages me. Wonder what the hell is wrong with me? I keep wanting to trust my President.

Hockessin DE
Username hidden
(1361 posts)
A lot of people joke about drinking during the President's State of the Union speech. Mostly as a way to endure the roughly one hour of annual bullshit.

Apparently you weren't the only one. Justice Ginsburg was noticed konking out during the speech. When asked about it, she said:

"The audience, for the most part is awake, because they're bobbing up and down, and we sit there, stone-faced, sober judges. But we're not, at least, I wasn't, 100% sober." she said Thursday night at an event at GWU.

She denies sneaking the booze in, however. She says it was another of the SCOTUS judges.

Hey all power to you Justice Ginsburg. A few shots of bourbon helps me get through it too.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22373 posts)
Doesn't have anything to do with Islam, VA. The Mullah was messing around with the Taliban guys wife.

Hockessin DE
Username hidden
(1361 posts)
Lol this oughta be good.

Mullah Abdul Rauf Khadim - the leader and recruiter for ISIS in Afghanistan - was arrested along with 45 supporters by Taliban members. He is charged with "anti-Islamic activities".

Having the Taliban and ISIS fighting each other might save us some trouble.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22373 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   81 to 90 of 2021   End
TOPIC: W T F