W T F : Swingers Discussion 2083471081
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsW T F
TOPIC: W T F
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   81 to 90 of 1659   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Honestly it is too much work to translate what Z tries to say and its still open to interpretation so if its longer than two sentences I skip it.

I don't know about sex but I don't see how he has time to work.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2630 posts)
ZZ at it again. There are 50 post on page and ZZ has 26 of them.

Where do they find the time to have SEX? That's right they DON'T.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(501 posts)
Yup

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(4995 posts)
LOL, well, Jus, Robertonian Stupidity is, indeed unfixable. Poor fucker is Doomed to a life of whiney poverty. Know what we used to say about people like that when I was his age? Fuck 'em!

Wilmington DE
Username hidden
(989 posts)
We seriously cannot fix STUPID too.

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(4995 posts)
We are fucked, because people like you accepted poverty wage employers, accepted the outsourcing of jobs, and blame the least able for the problems in this nation.

Now you are going to be forced to pay more, to fix the problems you created.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7578 posts)
Lol, you hate the welfare free lunch system, but won't tax the poverty paying employers who compell the public to vote for welfare? You refuse to put a stop to the need if a welfare system, by refusing to hold accountable the poverty wage employer... Employers who are allowed to make wealth off the good graces of the federal government and your taxes paid into the govenment.

Look in the mirror for the problem, and see your own reflection.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7578 posts)
Jeez, TOO, lets start our own political Party, assuming you agree to shut tight the borders now, and then do a fair job of untangling the mess confronting us from the 12 million illegals most of whom I want to be given a chance.

Wilmington DE
Username hidden
(989 posts)
I would say I'm financially conservative in the extreme and lean to the right on foreign policy. I'm all for social freedoms like gay marriage, abortion etc but I hate the "free lunch" welfare system we have now.

So what the fuck am I liberal or conservative? A little of both maybe with a healthy dose of cynicism.

And yes I do agree we are fucked. Someone actually didn't have a clue about 9-11 today. I was dumbfounded since it wasn't THAT long ago and it gets talked about a lot. What The Hell!

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2630 posts)
It is very unsurprising. Part of the interview process and contingent upon a 96 or higher grade. My new job requires a test to secure a job in certain positions. About how the US government works, current elected officials, including some foreign policy questions, 225 in total, 125 multiple choice. I scored 97. The organization has been around since 1955. They made the test a requirement in 1970. Since then the recorded a steady decline in test results. One in every 3 interviewees scores below 60. Scary shit.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16801 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   81 to 90 of 1659   End
TOPIC: W T F