Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics W T F
TOPIC: W T F
GoTo Page: Less ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... More 
Start   771 to 780 of 1866   End
User Details are only visible to members.
sexy:

What part of her not being accepted into the other college she transferred into, do you not get?

What part of the importance of academic record, and how it follows you from one college to another, do you not get?

Your granddaughter was lucky her first professors didn't fuck her over with a academic demerit.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7775 posts)
WTF is it with you people who continually waste keystrokes on Bobby?

Wake the fuck up!! That's ALL he cares about.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17457 posts)
She's my Grand Daughter, Bobbie, and, whatever those nitwit professors did, or didn't do, she achieved her objective because she had the guts to go for what she wanted, qualified herself to so achieve, and then got what she wanted. I never heard her whine about anything. My guess, 20 years from now the gulf between your success and hers will be considerable. She knows what she's doing, and you don't. Kind of simple.

Hockessin DE
Username hidden
(1167 posts)
sexy:

What part of academic record do you not understand? The University of Delaware didn't insert a negative comment into your daughters academic record, there for she was able to transfer to another college, with no meaningful problems.

If her professors desired it, they could have fucked your daughter over for life. I have met people who professors had fucked over, they have had to start their academic careers over from scratch in community colleges to prove that they had matured enough to play ball and behave.

Behaving is defined as obeying those of authority, those who have the means to destroy your career.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7775 posts)
Bobby, you're once again all wrapped up I your axels and cracking us up with your whacko-ness. I'll just leave it with this news for you: She tried for two jobs after graduation. She was accepted at both. She chose the one that paid the most and offered the more potential for advancement. If I told you how much money she will be paid, it would be upsetting for you.

The point is: She chose to dump the University of Delaware. She chose to go the Wilmington University. She told the politically excited "professor" to shove it. She has a damned good job, and after 3 days of training, she has not found it necessary to be subservient to her new employer, and knows what she will do if that becomes a job requirement! That's what she has been trained to do by her family - to work hard and be self sufficient!

Hockessin DE
Username hidden
(1167 posts)
Va, stop please :/. Remember when he started posting how he whined that kids in school beat the crap out of him? Can you blame them? Is it any wonder that his parents simply dragged him home and locked him up in a basement?

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17239 posts)
I'd like to find whatever teacher put that in your skull and punch them in the nose.

Do you think you're the only one here who's ever had a job???

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20490 posts)
sexy:

Again, my point flew over your head.

If her professors had put into her academic record a negative comment, she could have found it much more difficult to find funding for college, much less attend any higher level college than a community college.

More over, the student is never the boss. You pay them money like you pay a store money, for a product. That product is called an education and that education involves more than the subject matter, such as how to deal with employers. (You are subservient or you are fired.)

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7775 posts)
"“Monuments Men” stars George Clooney, Matt Damon, and Bill Murray attended a Tuesday night screening of the World War II drama with President Obama, White House officials announced.

Really?

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17457 posts)
Bobby, You missed the point, as usual: 1) Since she paid the University for her tuition, she naturally thought she was the employer. The Professor didn't pay her so she didn't feel she had to listen to his bullshit. 2) You always seem to forget people have choices. She made her choice. She went to another university, graduated top in her class, with high academic honors, and yesterday, actually, reported to her first day at work. In my family, at least, we believe in self sufficiency, and our Government is not what we feel is our salvation.

Hockessin DE
Username hidden
(1167 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... More 
Start   771 to 780 of 1866   End
TOPIC: W T F