Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics W T F
TOPIC: W T F
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   72 to 81 of 2021   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I only poke fun at people for poor grammar/spelling if:

1. They are abject buttwads; and even then, this is rarely the primary reason.

2. They make the same error consistently, such as Robert's "costumers", "subsadies" and "boarders".

3. The error in question is particularly humorous, usually substituting a homonym. Frank makes these frequently, such as "toxic waist", "lobbyists and we don't kneed anymore". Another outstanding example was Mickey's "You can't fox stupid."

If I say something that amusing, knock yourself out making fun of it. Sometimes these days, due to autocorrects going unnoticed, they are simply amusing and not an indicator of anyone's stupidity.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22402 posts)
Whats grammar? is it like spell check????lol

Ukiah CA
Username hidden
(1572 posts)
You and Fun are forgiven by the Grammar Gods, and all those who like to appear perfect.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(18197 posts)
I just re-read my comment and realized how poorly written it was in terms of grammar. Dear God....

I'm a person who tends to re-read a couple sentences back while I go to make sure in am maintaining tense, making sense, Etc. Much harder to do on a phone.....

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22402 posts)
perfect it was the left wing press screaming that McCain was to old..over and over again....

Ukiah CA
Username hidden
(1572 posts)
Of the people I know that said McCain was too old, most of them were over 70 years old themselves. I'd have to give that some weight, as I have no idea what it's like to be that age.......yet.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(18197 posts)
I never can understand some of the petty crap people come up with to make their political arguments.

I saw a serious article arguing about why Joe Biden should run. Joe will be a few days shy of his 74th birthday on Election Day. Hillary will be just over 69.

I personally don't think that matters. It's not like we're talking about 96 where people are not likely to live another 4 years. However many MANY people made the argument that McCain was too old in 2008 at 72. I suppose many "GOPPoopers" will do the same.

Another are those that slammed either John Kerry or Mitt Romney for their wealth, while ignoring the wealth of Mitt Romney or John Kerry. People will likely both attack - or ignore - Hillary Clinton for hers as well. Joe is not *as* rich but is certainly more than most of us. The GOP candidates almost certainly will too.

Why do we fight about these stupid things.....ugh.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22402 posts)
John Boehner tweeted that the dress is blue and black today so what does that mean?

It's settled? Or it's actually white and gold because he's a tricksy GOPoop-er?

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22402 posts)
It's a heyday for the unicorns of Scotland.

Or maybe that's "hay day"?

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(4925 posts)
So if any politicians have anything embarassing they need to disclose, today's the day to do it. The entire world is paying attention to a dress in Scotland. It's like there's nothing else in the news.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22402 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   72 to 81 of 2021   End
TOPIC: W T F