W T F : Swingers Discussion 2083471061
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsW T F
TOPIC: W T F
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   61 to 70 of 1543   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Lmao, I said YOUR kids sir!

No I've had to raise my kids pretty much on my own for years now, we have a wonderful relationship and they all are doing well in school. They work their asses off summers and know exactly where the rubber meets the road in life.

To be fair, they have their 'issues' like any other kids; my son can be a bit of a video game slacker, my one daughter is boy crazy and my other is gay. But these are not 'problems' in my eyes, simply growing personal choices, growing pains and growing up. We all did it, so will they.

No, you can say what you like but one way I have ALWAYS been blessed is with my kids. I actually hope you all have that same experience, though the sad fact is its a statistical impossibility and judging by the rhetoric here likely that isn't the case for many of you here....

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3579 posts)
Stop talkin about me in front of my back...:)

Wait I'm not old so it couldn't be me. NM carry on.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2098 posts)
Forum posters should beware that there is a bitter older man on the boards today.

Amherst Canada
Username hidden
(2368 posts)
2saint,

I don't know what field your daughter is in, so I can't comment on it. But I congratulate her for her success and I pray that she continues to be successful going forward.

But if we're speaking on statistics, people of this younger generation with high school diploma has a higher chance to earn more than high school drop outs. And people with undergrad degree earn a lot more than those with high school diploma only. People with master degree earn even more than those with undergrad degree. Interestingly, PhD doesn't give much more than master degree.

As parents, we want to give our son the best tools possible for him to be successful once he becomes an adult. We're hoping for him to be more successful than us. We want him to work hard for it. However, we don't want him to learn it the hard way, i.e starting from the very bottom. We want him to be independent and have a comfortable life the moment he earns his degree. That's how we were raised by our parents and that's how we will raise him.

Schaumburg IL
Username hidden
(343 posts)
You've never been to a job fair, because why? You seem to have an answer every time you choose to think some one else is right. You know bobbie boy, networking is the key to finding jobs. I don't care what field they are in or what their qualifications are, networking skills will get you any job if you make the effort. But I guess you will never make the effort and as far as I'm concerned you can wallow in your pipedreams and become one of those under employed.

Brick NJ
Username hidden
(1208 posts)
That's why you are so fucked up, bitchy, and unhappy, Ghost.

Wilmington DE
Username hidden
(873 posts)
Lordy I LOVE it when you give me such great material ST!

Here is what our kids have ACTUALLY learned:

1. Don't bother to respect your elders, they don't deserve it. They fucked up the entire enchilada and still refuse to admit it. 2. Obey your Mother and father if they deserve it and aren't so wrapped up,in their lives that they neglect you into a latchkey life. 3. Teach your parents that life is NOT all about them. 4. Listen. Wry carefully. If they are selling bullshit move on. 5. Try your best to get straight A's if you can figure out the most recent testing scheme of the day. Try to get an education despite the idiotic shit thatbtheybthrow in your way. 6. Think hard every day how you can help keep your family together, despite your parents having to work three jobs each. Learn to spot what needs to be done and do it - all by your self. 7. Stop believing that your parents are Gods gift to humanity, despite what they claim and explain to them that we need to help,others less fortunate than ourselves. 8. Learn how to accept your mistakes and learn from them - don't do what your parents did and blame everyone else, like brown people, poor people and our black president 9. Think of others before you think about yourself - especially other family members like our parents did when they dumped your grandmother in a nursing home 10. Always try your best to contribute more to society than you receive, unlike your parents who stood by as the corporate giants raped our society for profit.

You make this way too easy..... :)

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3579 posts)
"Back when I was a kid, we called guys like that cheats, crooks, liars and cowards."

It seems at some point you called them employers as well.

Like I said, a major credibility problem....

Are you certain it's not YOU that you are angry with?

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3579 posts)
Rdy:

As stated countless times before, (and a leading reason I doubt half of what you say) I was in the national guard. I entered it at a odd time for my unit. Basic training during the units deployment, tech school between deployments, deployed a year after basic. Returned, just as the Air Force was reorganizing red horse units, so we were skipped a deployment in favor of active duty obtaining more deployed time.

As for veteran job fairs, again. Have you ever stopped to read the minimum requirements for consideration? I do not possess any of the skills required. Why? Because most all of them require college degrees in subjects I do not have, and do not desire to. Why? Not because of the work hours or conditions, but because the job discriptions themselves sound so unclear themselves.

Again, of the job fairs with clearly defined career fields, the required skills start with a specialized 2-4 year degree. So they are of no use to me, because I do not have the skills needed to get my resume beyond the slush pile.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7359 posts)
I'm sorry sexy, My kids were taught all those things in school and by us their parents and so far, I see my grand children learning the things you mentioned in school and by their parents and their grand parents.

Bobby boy but you went to school and got a degree, you spent 4 years in the Air Force, you did a tour of duty in a war zone. Any company has and would hire some one like you in minute and put you straight into any number of management training courses they need for future growth in their company. I see thousands of job fairs throughout the country for Veterans and companies looking to hire Veterans. But, you obviously don't want to go and even talk to them to see what your prospects are. If I was looking for a job and had a chance to meet with 50 to a 100 companies, you better believe I'd have 500 resumes printed up to pass out.

And how did you work for Giant Foods when you were in the Air Force for 4 years. Military service teaches discipline just what companies look for in a candidate to hire.

Brick NJ
Username hidden
(1208 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   61 to 70 of 1543   End
TOPIC: W T F