W T F : Swingers Discussion 2083471061
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsW T F
TOPIC: W T F
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   61 to 70 of 1663   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Sexy:

Remove the elitist spoon form your mouth, you are making noise again.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7617 posts)
Vabeach:

While the state reduced the speed due to the construction... Most of Pendot has become private companies, using state equipment.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7617 posts)
Im just hoping the people have at least opened their eyes a little and vote out all the useless idiots in Washington, But only problem is a huge majority all have the I want mentality when casting their vote.

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(5023 posts)
Nancy pelosi is a idiot. Everything out of her mouth, people vote for incoherent idiots like that.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2685 posts)
WTF I'm in Hazleton. Seriously. WTF is with 50 miles of the turnpike extension being 55 and called a "work zone" when nothing - and I mean nothing - is happening.

Nobody can close a lane or lower a speed limit just for shits and giggles like PA. Depressing that the leaves are changing already. This place is fucking freezing it's 58 right now.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19938 posts)
LOL, Beach

Wilmington DE
Username hidden
(1013 posts)
That sound like a good thing to me.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17166 posts)
”Civilization as we know it today would be in jeopardy if the Republicans win the Senate.” - nancy Pelosi

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19938 posts)
Well said sexy. I really do not respond to his crap. He is just what he is, A FUCKING LOOZER.

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(5023 posts)
Well, Good luck, Whineybob. Your way would smother everything we have developed for the good of mankind and if widely practiced, would impoverish us all. Ain't gunna happen! The strong, the intelligent, the imaginative, the educated, the hard working, the aggressive, those who make their dreams come true have ruled the world since the beginnings of mankind. Those who are whiners, non productive, blamers of others, become dependent, are always losers, giving their offspring little chance for their success. Such as you are selfish, produce nothing of value, and are a drag on all others. Every time your idealistic nonsense has been attempted, it has failed! Here in the USA we practice the immutable law of the jungle, only mankind is partially civilized now, plus we understand economics, and so we call it competitive free enterprise. In the Middle East, they have another, 6th century version of it, and until they trash their harsh Sharia, they, too, are doomed. You don't understand private, free enterprise, and will fight it for life in a battle so ridiculous that you never, ever, will be able to much more than babble about your self serving, useless concepts while others will either take pity on your babblings, or ignore you. Your concepts de-motivate not only yourself, but others, and thus fail to work. Never have; never will.

Wilmington DE
Username hidden
(1013 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   61 to 70 of 1663   End
TOPIC: W T F