W T F : Swingers Discussion 2083471052
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsW T F
TOPIC: W T F
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   52 to 61 of 1543   End
User Details are only visible to members.
No they are just forming up and regrouping for their next zimmerman style crusade

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2066 posts)
DANG! Don't suggest that. I haven't heard much from those two all Americans lately. 'Spose their leader has taken away their bullshit from his bully pulpit?

Wilmington DE
Username hidden
(867 posts)
You would need a good way to generate money. Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson have that part down pretty well. Have they written any books about that yet?

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2066 posts)
Aww C'mon, Too Much, doncha think we should start a new political Party? We could call it the "Offended American Party." Then, anytime somebody says something that might, in their opinion, offend somebody, the new Party would write carefully crafted, non-offensive, Politically Correct responses stating that you have had the despicability to Offend their gentile sensibilities.

After that, we could all fart around all day wondering who is offending us. We could even meet monthly and learn more by having non offending circle jerks.

Obama could put the ball in play with one of his fruitcake pitches. But now we are approaching football season, we have to stop watching that. Having to watch him try to throw a football, just might be too much for many of us to watch. In fact, it would be sickeningly offensive.

Wilmington DE
Username hidden
(867 posts)
Things like this are why I have so little faith in the future of our REPUBLIC.

The IRS being used the way it was against the tea party groups is not the first time people and groups have found themselves audited or harassed bureaucratically.

Oh well. Glad it isn't me.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2066 posts)
Oh I should add that a whopping 9% of native Americans polled said they found the name to be offensive.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19088 posts)
First, Obama said that the Washington Redskins should change their name. They didn't.

Then, 50 Senators (all Democrats, save the two from Virginia), who obviously have nothing better to worry about, sent the Redskins a letter urging a name change. They didn't.

So, the US Patent and Trademark Office has stripped the Washington Redskins of their trademarks, including the name of their team, logos, etc. on the grounds that trademarks which can be "disparaging"are not permitted.

The Redskins don't have to change their name, if course, but as of right now you are completely free to market your own Redskins merchandise with no restrictions.

That'll teach you to not listen when the PC police tell you you're out of line.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19088 posts)
S

And people with deep knowledge and skill in a trade will make even more than a graduate with a bachelors degree in the years ahead.

Unless you can do it yourself, good luck finding a plumber that can repair your boiler in 5-10 years.....

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3579 posts)
Maritime,

Have you actually forgotten what satire looks like? Irony?

I thought you more educated than that. Maybe this place really DOES lower your IQ if you stick around too long! *GASP*

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3579 posts)
Lmao, I said YOUR kids sir!

No I've had to raise my kids pretty much on my own for years now, we have a wonderful relationship and they all are doing well in school. They work their asses off summers and know exactly where the rubber meets the road in life.

To be fair, they have their 'issues' like any other kids; my son can be a bit of a video game slacker, my one daughter is boy crazy and my other is gay. But these are not 'problems' in my eyes, simply growing personal choices, growing pains and growing up. We all did it, so will they.

No, you can say what you like but one way I have ALWAYS been blessed is with my kids. I actually hope you all have that same experience, though the sad fact is its a statistical impossibility and judging by the rhetoric here likely that isn't the case for many of you here....

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3579 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   52 to 61 of 1543   End
TOPIC: W T F