Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics W T F
TOPIC: W T F
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   52 to 61 of 1880   End
User Details are only visible to members.
sugars:

"I thought we were rid of Robert for a while. Shit... no such luck. It didn't last long."

Is that your goal sugars, getting rid of people you don't agree with? Not very sporting, nor much of a challenge. But understandable, seeing as how reading truths and facts is so tiring, apparently.

Now, if you prefer being with posters who will post nothing but right wing bullshit all the time with nary a single whisper of objection, I can steer you in the right direction. I'm sure you'd find it very enjoyable.

Henderson NV
Username hidden
(86 posts)
Sexytension:

"Oh God, another Robert has joined the know it all's. How tiresome!"

I'm not another Robert, ST. Perhaps you are just a bit confused. Tip: read the chosen alias.

But anyway, I do strive to know more, but will never know it all. You on the other hand are succeeding grandly in doing the exact opposite. Congratulations. Now get some rest, you're going to need it. Ignorance can be very exhausting.

Henderson NV
Username hidden
(86 posts)
Toomuchfun:

If you have a truly inquiring mind, why aren't you investigating the information yourself, instead of waiting around for me to answer? If you doubt or don't believe, nothing I say is likely to change your mind.

Henderson NV
Username hidden
(86 posts)
Robert Hil:

It is ironic that many right wingers who complain the loudest frequently have the most, and sometimes sound jealous ..... of the poor!

I can see that about France. Communist Russia was its ally.

Didn't know though, that Germany concentrated its best on Russia. I guess they figured Russia was more formidable. WWII is a fascinating history study. There were so many facets to it, so much going on, I learn different things about it all the time.

I choose to speculate on how things would have gone had Germany stayed out of Russia and concentrated all its muscle on the West. Russia would have stayed out, and defeating Germany would have been a great deal more difficult and prolonged for the USA and Britain, and the other allies in the effort.

Henderson NV
Username hidden
(86 posts)
Fred I can't disagree with you or ST about the bad management and the short sighted pay me now attitude. I should have said Unions and shortsighted management, if not down right incompetent.

They took the easy path and caved knowing that they would be kicking the can down the road to someone else.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2816 posts)
Agreed, Fred. I've seen political management agree to union huge demands that will be paid in the future, like pensions, but insist no increases in current cost to the bottom line. Makes them look good, but the next generation, the company goes broke. Detroit is an example of this, but I have seen it elsewhere, too. Seems everybody is greedy.

Hockessin DE
Username hidden
(1170 posts)
@Toomuch= I think the union and the management ruined the Auto industry. Remember management got some pretty nice pay checks, pensions, health care and bonuses. They also signed off on the union contracts. I always wondered why it is when a union business goes out of business it is the unions fault,l but when a non union business goes out of business it is bad management? Isn't it possible for a union business to have to have bad management? As far as the auto industry goes both sides were at fault with their greed and you take yours and I will take mine and we will worry about tomorrow tomorrow.

Reston VA
Username hidden
(111 posts)
I thought we were rid of Robert for a while.

Shit... no such luck. It didn't last long.

Christoval TX
Username hidden
(226 posts)
Oh God, another Robert has joined the know it all's. How tiresome!

Hockessin DE
Username hidden
(1170 posts)
Where did you get your information Wifelover? Inquiring minds want to know.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2816 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   52 to 61 of 1880   End
TOPIC: W T F