W T F : Swingers Discussion 2083471051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsW T F
TOPIC: W T F
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 1650   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Nancy pelosi is a idiot. Everything out of her mouth, people vote for incoherent idiots like that.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2411 posts)
WTF I'm in Hazleton. Seriously. WTF is with 50 miles of the turnpike extension being 55 and called a "work zone" when nothing - and I mean nothing - is happening.

Nobody can close a lane or lower a speed limit just for shits and giggles like PA. Depressing that the leaves are changing already. This place is fucking freezing it's 58 right now.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19568 posts)
LOL, Beach

Wilmington DE
Username hidden
(962 posts)
That sound like a good thing to me.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17025 posts)
”Civilization as we know it today would be in jeopardy if the Republicans win the Senate.” - nancy Pelosi

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19568 posts)
Well said sexy. I really do not respond to his crap. He is just what he is, A FUCKING LOOZER.

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(4948 posts)
Well, Good luck, Whineybob. Your way would smother everything we have developed for the good of mankind and if widely practiced, would impoverish us all. Ain't gunna happen! The strong, the intelligent, the imaginative, the educated, the hard working, the aggressive, those who make their dreams come true have ruled the world since the beginnings of mankind. Those who are whiners, non productive, blamers of others, become dependent, are always losers, giving their offspring little chance for their success. Such as you are selfish, produce nothing of value, and are a drag on all others. Every time your idealistic nonsense has been attempted, it has failed! Here in the USA we practice the immutable law of the jungle, only mankind is partially civilized now, plus we understand economics, and so we call it competitive free enterprise. In the Middle East, they have another, 6th century version of it, and until they trash their harsh Sharia, they, too, are doomed. You don't understand private, free enterprise, and will fight it for life in a battle so ridiculous that you never, ever, will be able to much more than babble about your self serving, useless concepts while others will either take pity on your babblings, or ignore you. Your concepts de-motivate not only yourself, but others, and thus fail to work. Never have; never will.

Wilmington DE
Username hidden
(962 posts)
pacp:

You are right, it would take a power greater than I to change the course of the title waves of ignorance and hate directed to the weak, as seen on these forums. This is not my cause, my goal, or my reason for being here on these forums.

My goal is to be the pebble with which changes the minds of the moderate who has their toes in the water that these radicals such as Justus, and others drink from. To expose the radical right, and their ideals. If there are moral and up right people who read these postings, then they will know that to deny a man who works full time, a fair and living wage, is to deny another man his job and to take welfare away form the weak, or the poor, too is to deny another man his or her job.

Our economy is based upon the welfare system, so long as we have this system, and do not force all employers to pay a living wage, such that the welfare system is made obsolete. The only thing we would obtain from doing away with the welfare system, the only things gained by making a man work two full time jobs (thus denying another man his own opportunity to work), is the very instability in Iraq that we are about to go to war with... Yet again.

I aim to expose these radicals and hope the moderates here adopt the ideals of making employers pay a living wage, or be made to pay for the poverty they spread by being taxed for the total cost to society that the poverty wages they pay generates by the necessity of the welfare system... Or that the poverty wage employer is put out of business, and room is made for the living wage employer. An employer whose wages ensure that the other guys job is maintained, through the buying power of the living wage employee.

This takes sacrifice, it requires the wealthy to change their world view. A view that the world is theirs for the taking, a view that historically has lead to rebellions and instability which we have spent the better part of 70 years going to war with, and are about to do so yet again.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
Robert, I have to ask why you devote so much time trying to convince others. Many here are so entrenched in their positions that it's easier to let them believe what they want despite the changing world.

State College PA
Username hidden
(82 posts)
Justus:

If by pitiful, you mean yourself, then yes you are. Why? Because you would deny your fellow countrymen a living wage when they work. You would devalue the worth if a working man or woman, just to feel superior. That not only makes you worthless as a man (being unable to find worth in yourself, so you devalue others), but it proves just why we must abandon and reject your ideals and way of life.

You stand for nothing, when all you stand for is yourself... And sadly those not standing beside their weakest countrymen, stand only for themselves.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 1650   End
TOPIC: W T F