Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics W T F
TOPIC: W T F
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   42 to 51 of 2021   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Yep. I see what you did there.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(4925 posts)
Better to just jest than joust with a jerk in a jiffy.

Did you get the jist of that?

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22705 posts)
Great thinkers with thoughts? In politics? Surely you jest.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(4925 posts)
We have a lot of long standing problems. Racism? Yes. Police misconduct and brutality? Sure.

The thing is that we also have a problem with people being completely unwilling to examine evidence or objectively look at a situation before acting like an animal. I have not heard any reasonable argument made by anyone as to why Darrin Wilson should be charged with anything but that doesn't mean millions of people don't disagree, mostly for reasons they are unable to articulate.

Politics lately here is dead, and thats good. There is little good to talk about and nobody to talk with. At least I'll get some more work done.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22705 posts)
@VA: I thought perhaps there would arise some great thinkers with thoughts on how to rectify a long standing problem to which I am at a loss. Just curious. Not looking for a fight. BTW: Idiots are subjective.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(5740 posts)
Because what was there to talk about that hadn't been talked about a million times?

Talk about rioting idiots? Done that.

Talk about guilt or innocence of the officers? We have almost no information so how can we do that? Of course that doesn't stop many people from doing so but it's not interesting to me.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22705 posts)
I rarely tip toe over here but did when all hell was breaking loose in B-More and it was extremely quiet....WTF was that about?

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(5740 posts)
Oh sometimes their stories are accurate. But often they grossly embellished or outright fabrications.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22705 posts)
The story I posted was on several sites, including one or more local television stations. I'm not sure why I C&Ped that one- I think because it listed the other city employees. They (new stories I saw) all had pretty much the same headline.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(4925 posts)
Ok. I fell for it. Either the guy was hacked or he had a fit of insanity. Probably the former.

I don't take anything on inquisitr .c om seriously. I always seek the story elsewhere.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22705 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   42 to 51 of 2021   End
TOPIC: W T F