Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics W T F
TOPIC: W T F
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   32 to 41 of 2016   End
User Details are only visible to members.
The spotters, bitters and sputters cause a lot of trouble these days.

I have this fucked up idea where I want to examine the facts of the case as best I can before coming to a judgement. Call me crazy.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22176 posts)
Solutions? Not possible, the human element will find a way to spread some kind of racism.

Control? That is possible through cameras like gun mounted or eyewear mounted head cameras with audio recording.

From everything I've seen and heard about the arrest and death of that young man, I have near zero sympathy for the police officers in question. Especially so for those who tackled him, and failed to properly secure him inside the transport vehicle.

Their fear of being bitten, spit upon or otherwise hurt, is a poor excuse and one the prison system already has a solution to. Spotters and bitters get a black bag placed over their heads. Problem of sputters and bitters solved.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(8130 posts)
Not if, a) they leave emotion out of the discussion, and b) not if they want solutions in favor of blaming somebody for what ever is pissing them off at the moment. It's time to solve this problem, and it's our problem!

Hockessin DE
Username hidden
(1342 posts)
When you have people approaching the issue from completely different perspectives, it is hard to find common ground.

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(18076 posts)
BLT and VA, I was really interested in the conversation started between you guys. It's about time we began some rational, non emotional dialogue between the races. Politics always seems to interfere with productive discourse. We need to rise above that.

Hockessin DE
Username hidden
(1342 posts)
Yep. I see what you did there.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(4866 posts)
Better to just jest than joust with a jerk in a jiffy.

Did you get the jist of that?

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22176 posts)
Great thinkers with thoughts? In politics? Surely you jest.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(4866 posts)
We have a lot of long standing problems. Racism? Yes. Police misconduct and brutality? Sure.

The thing is that we also have a problem with people being completely unwilling to examine evidence or objectively look at a situation before acting like an animal. I have not heard any reasonable argument made by anyone as to why Darrin Wilson should be charged with anything but that doesn't mean millions of people don't disagree, mostly for reasons they are unable to articulate.

Politics lately here is dead, and thats good. There is little good to talk about and nobody to talk with. At least I'll get some more work done.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22176 posts)
@VA: I thought perhaps there would arise some great thinkers with thoughts on how to rectify a long standing problem to which I am at a loss. Just curious. Not looking for a fight. BTW: Idiots are subjective.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(5100 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   32 to 41 of 2016   End
TOPIC: W T F