Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics W T F
TOPIC: W T F
GoTo Page: Less ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... More 
Start   201 to 210 of 1921   End
User Details are only visible to members.
It's really poor when Bobbieblame can't even grasp the reason I want to loan him 5 bucks"

Sugar, sometime back Sed posted that she suspected that RH had Aspergers Syndrome and his reply to your post is typical of someone with such a condition. When she first posted this I thought to myself why had I also not picked up on it. Many years ago I dated a lady who's son had this condition and by spending time with them I was able to familiarize myself as to how people with AS go thru life. They can be very very intelligent, but have little to no social interaction skills. For example if you told them a joke/riddle such as why does a fireman wear red suspenders? To hold his pants up. Instead of laughing, which they do very little of, they would go into a long dissertation saying something like they were red so they are easy to spot during a fire. If you have never been around anyone with AS for some period of time your reply above, would be the logical one, but if one knew that person had AS you would deal with them in a more compassionate way. Now I am not sticking up for BH, but if it is possible he does in fact have some form of AS, then maybe the best way to deal with him is not to deal with him at all. My friends son was lucky enough to have been diagnosed with it, but there are a good many who, for whatever reason never even know they have it and go thru life being treated like BH is here. IMO and from my experience with someone who has it, BH's replies are typical of someone who might not know they have it Understand there is no cure and they will never grasp the concepts of basic social interactions with others.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4177 posts)
Jesus, I should have known better.

Hockessin DE
Username hidden
(1230 posts)
Sexy:

So says the ones who refuse to live up to their patriotic duty to ensure that work is worth doing,much less that their countrymen are provided for.

In the face of your mooching, you are the whiner, you whine about being taxed for the responsibilities of others... Yet take no action against the moochers who do not pay a living wage. You stole your children's wealth, so to fatten your 401k, and besmirch those who call you a thief and the cause of our economic break down.

You do this, because you hide your shame behind your greed and your anger... Like most conservatives, and especially those subscribing to patriarchal worship.

You are the moocher.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7870 posts)
Blah, Blah, Blah. Go do something other than whine and blame others like a little kid throwing a stupid tantrum for a few Years. You know: Something productive. Then come back. You won't then sound like such a spoiled little brat who has accomplished absolutely nothing so far in your short, self centered, whiney life..

Hockessin DE
Username hidden
(1230 posts)
Fuck me? No more! Your generation has fucked this entire nation, raping it of the wealth you were handed. You betrayed your fathers, fathers fathers, and everyone before them with your greed. As men, and employers, you have a patriotic duty to pay a living wage.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7870 posts)
Well, SUG, the dumber they are, the more inclined they are to not accept such tragic news.

Hockessin DE
Username hidden
(1230 posts)
Sexy,

It's really poor when Bobbieblame can't even grasp the reason I want to loan him 5 bucks is so he'll go away never to be heard from again.

Christoval TX
Username hidden
(294 posts)
Fuck You, Bobbiblame!

Hockessin DE
Username hidden
(1230 posts)
Don't need your money, I need you to vote to tax poverty wage employers, as to either begin paying down the debt, or forcing employers to make work worth doing.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7870 posts)
Robert,

PLEASE let me loan you 5 bucks.

Christoval TX
Username hidden
(294 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... More 
Start   201 to 210 of 1921   End
TOPIC: W T F