W T F : Swingers Discussion 20834710181
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsW T F
TOPIC: W T F
GoTo Page: Less ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... More 
Start   181 to 190 of 1586   End
User Details are only visible to members.
UM, what generation are you confusing as mine, Bobbie?

Wilmington DE
Username hidden
(929 posts)
Productivity? The only thing your generation was productive in was to generate a 17 trillion dollar debt and export our good paying jobs to the third world, while devaluing the common worker, to the point of expanding the number of welfare recipients.

If that is your idea of productivity, I wish you had a less productive mentality... Because we do not need that kind of productivity.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7423 posts)
Ready, how can you hate Republicans so much when the bobbies of this world are the result of Democrat feel good, but non productive policy? If I was the chief Republican, I would sum up what I would represent with these words: Honesty, Trust, willingness to earn my own way, willingness to throw a block for you and others who work hard for their family, and above all, an understanding about economics and a strong work ethic that paves the way towards National Productivity. You seem to value all those same qualities, yet support what is to me a very wasteful, non productive, hassle thicket mess of regulations, rules, and thinking that Government can be more effective with money management than you or I can. I'd rather give you my taxes any day more than give them to a spendthrift like Obama. You would create more jobs, and more wealth with that investment than our government would. I think it's Democrat mistaken efforts to help the Bobbies of America that is destroying our value system as it produces more and more non producers like him who have been taught to blame his uselessness on you and me by Democrat unionized teachers, the media, and Democrat candidates pandering for voters. Democrats are mistakenly creating a new generation of blamers, whiners, and non productive leaches. I know that is un intentional to you, but look at the facts. Look at the irony of your efforts to fix Bobbie. It's too late. Bobbie will go from one dreamy sonogram to the next all his non productive, sorry life while complaining it's your and my fault.

Wilmington DE
Username hidden
(929 posts)
No, we cannot change the past, but we can atone for the mistakes we made. That starts with admiring our mistakes without excuse and paying for them. This is something I have not heard your generation support. Not one person from your generation has proposed a tax against your retirement funds for paying down the debt you gave to every generation after yours. Not one proposed tax to pay for the Iraq or afghan war.

Responsible adults pay for what they want and your generation wanted war without end.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7423 posts)
...."you taught my generation that a human being is ONLY worth what they can do for you".

Bobby do you think it should read what they can do for themselves and be proud of their accomplishments.

I'll repeat what I said in another thread, A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds. And Bobbie you need to stop chasing that spinning wheel and resort to other things to talk about. Remember, you can't change yesterday, you can only plan today to make tomorrow a better place.

Brick NJ
Username hidden
(1208 posts)
If there were picket lines for 15 dollar an hour, you better believe that I would be there. Why? Because that is living wage. I blame the older generations for their pride filled waste, because most all of it has been derived from an excess in pride.

The Cold War needed not be fought. The soviets were never goin to land in the US, because we had the ICBMs to end the world if they tried. Everything from the cold war was to cock block the soviets. It was damn near a 60 year long war about your and your parents pride, not bettering the US.

As for the economy? This is what you get when you base your economy off never ending war. Your wealth was wealth based off pride and war, off shit and you did nothing but expand the shit fields and sell off the good jobs once your generation came to power in the 70s, 80s and 90s.

So yes, I blame your generation for the wasteful wars, the direction you set this nation on and the continued acceptance of devaluing your fellow man. Because you deserve it, you taught my generation that a human being is ONLY worth what they can do for you.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7423 posts)
Sexy, and your not? I wouldn't compare myself with Bobbie. He's to far gone blaming everyone else for his wooooos, I just blame the republicans for not looking to the future and help solve the issues we have today and in the future. And as far as generalities, it's hard to keep up with the lies and scare tatics that come out of a republican's mouth. So Sexy. tell me how many laws were passed with republican backing, were republican sponsored, helped better the economy, made the nations health and welfare better. You guys (Rep.) are all like Bobbie, blame everybody for your lot in life and are nothing but a would of, should of, could of kind of crowed and your spinning wheel keeps on going round and round, until your find something to hate or dislike and when you get lost your spinning wheel keeps on going and going and going. And, as for Bobbie, I've stopped listening to his song and dance about the generations that wronged him and has made him turn to the communist party praying for reparations. We should see him on the picket line demanding $15.00 an hour for security guards an coal mines.

Brick NJ
Username hidden
(1208 posts)
"Phew. Now I feel a lot better."

I always feel better after a massive shit too.

It's everyone else that suffers with the smell.....

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3579 posts)
Oh for Christ's sake, RDY, you're getting to sound like Bobbie. Great big generalizations which are mostly bullshit. You're better than that. C'mon.

Ask me what the House has accomplished after the Senate goes Republican in November and Harry Reed is not able to stop every single piece of Republican legislation. It will be more apparent then as Obama vetoes it - until he gets booted, too.

Wilmington DE
Username hidden
(929 posts)
WOW! Sexy, you have a cheering section of 1. And, no I don't listen to MSNBC and I DON"T listen to FOX, or RUSH, or Hannity or Dr. Rove or any other asshole who won't accept the truth when it's presented to him.

So what has your Republican House done for you lately? Give me some good things they've done since they have had a majority. And, please don't tell me they've stopped the POTUS from making things better then what he got. Since your a FOX FAN how many minutes did they spend telling everyone that the unemployment rate was down to 6.3% and last month over 230 thousand jobs were created and was higher than expected.

Presently, you guys are on the wrong side of every issue and you are all blowing smoke (and BTW VA I use a combination of Hickory and Apple wood) to hide your agenda so nobody know what you're for, cause we don't know what you really stand for. Oh, and please tell Dr. Rove he need to see the MRI before he pronounces Mrs. Clinton as brain dead like Dr. Hannity pronounced Terry Shievo (sp?) fit and trim as he sat on a stool in front of the hospital in FL and keeping here alive is the only thing to do because she was never brain dead. And, do you remember I never heard him say I was wrong when the autopsy proved she was brain dead.

I should ask what kind of smoke are you guys blowing and I know you got the low and slow part going real good. Just remember you have 2.5 years of Obama and you'll have 8 years of Hillary.

Brick NJ
Username hidden
(1208 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... More 
Start   181 to 190 of 1586   End
TOPIC: W T F